ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
Chiffon Print Bardot Top

bard.jpg

Betty Boop 'Gorgeous!' Bardot Top

bard2.jpg

Bardot?!!!! I thought you were 'aving a larf!, but no, they're actually listed as "Bardot tops". When I think of Brigitte Bardot I'm thinking of a plain black off the shoulder fitted top with three quarter length sleeves, or a cheeky little gingham number. Perhaps they have a different Bardot in mind, who knows, I'm wondering whether they meant to write Bar Dot, after the sexy..ahem barmaid from the local pub down the road...whatever happens, these sorrowful tops make the wearer look like a bog cleaner on their day off!

Bardot?!!!! I thought you were 'aving a larf!, but no, they're actually listed as "Bardot tops". When I think of Brigitte Bardot I'm thinking of a plain black off the shoulder fitted top with three quarter length sleeves, or a cheeky little gingham number. Perhaps they have a different Bardot in mind, who knows, I'm wondering whether they meant to write Bar Dot, after the sexy..ahem barmaid from the local pub down the road...whatever happens, these sorrowful tops make the wearer look like a bog cleaner on their day off!

That is my idea of a Bardot top too!

Latest posts

Back