Clientele Elastology Invisipore Multi Emulsion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh no, I've looked at your link and it's tempted me too. I don't know about this product but a lot of people swear by Clientele and I use the neck envy which is lovely

I've never tried the product, but if it helps, I've seen it demonstrated on qvc and it did look pretty good. I always wonder why single products end up in clearance though! Does it appear in any other kits?

haven't tried this. Just posting to see if it works. Awww I haven't been on for a day or two and looks like a lot has been happening. Hellooo.

Re the invisipore - I'd love to find something that reduces pore size but am yet to do so. I did find philosophy's help me pretty good but never repurchased.

I've never tried the product, but if it helps, I've seen it demonstrated on qvc and it did look pretty good. I always wonder why single products end up in clearance though! Does it appear in any other kits?
I don't thik it does, PG, that's why I am now thinking I ought to take this chance to try it!!!

Silly sausage, when Freeze 24 was shown a couple of weeks ago, I remember Kathy Taylor raving about how good the woman's skin was with no open pores, apparently that was due to the Freeze 24. So I ordered some and the instructions do say it prevents open pores and helps with rosacea, maybe thats something you could consider, try it within 30 days and if it doesn't work return it?! Hth.

You could look at the Clientele Beauty site which has 1.47g for £25 no p&p added and compare with QVC which looks like 57g for £18.96 + p&p.

http://shop.clientelebeauty.co.uk/e...jectPath=/Shops/es105602_shop/Products/115001

Tilly (formerly Cerura)

Thanks Tilly! I have compared sizes (with the help of an online converter!) and the QVC size gives you about 5gr of product more and it's cheaper even with the ridiculous P&P, so it does seem like a good deal... What shall I do???

I'm tempted by this product, which is presently on clearance (link here). Has anybody tried it? Would you recommend it? Thanks!

Hi Sillysausage! I've started using this...not sure that it has made a huge difference with my pores but I have not been very strict using it every night. I'm tempted to say it has made a slight effect, but it is a bit early to see for sure. However, it is a pretty nice moisturiser - it seems at first v v thick and as if it will not sink in at all, but it does and one thing it has already had an effect on has been my neck which I think appears smoother and the necklace rings have started to fade. One thing I found that really helped to let the moisturiser sink in was to use a serum before applying - I particularly found the AD synergy one was amazing as it just let the moisturiser just melt! I'm sure there are other serums that will be just as effective (probably one of Clientele's own) but I have not tried so cannot recommend...

In short (sorry - I've written a small thesis!) I WOULD recommend this to you, but just be aware that it its consistency is at odds with the feeling on ths skin - I think it does not feel ultra moisturising (the Clientele day cream feels more moisturising than this one) and I see it more as a treatment night cream. I have found Cliente really deliver on their promises so if the treatment aspect is what appeals to you, definitely consider it but if you are looking for a night moisturiser specifically, either consider a serum and/or another product.

Silly sausage, when Freeze 24 was shown a couple of weeks ago, I remember Kathy Taylor raving about how good the woman's skin was with no open pores, apparently that was due to the Freeze 24. So I ordered some and the instructions do say it prevents open pores and helps with rosacea, maybe thats something you could consider, try it within 30 days and if it doesn't work return it?! Hth.

Ribbons, thanks for that, I will check it out... More temptation to spend, I fear!;)

Go for the QVC one as you can always send it back if it doesn't suit your skin. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back