At the last second?!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Why is it that when there is a clock on and there is a quantity left, someone miraculously buys the item in the very last second??? I wish I had a tenner (no not the Diniz variety!) for every time they quite obviously aren't selling an item but just as the clock runs out they say "oh it's gone" or "if you're on the phone please hang on and see what happens" or similar - I'd be well off by now! Very strange!
1.gif

Talking about Tenner Diniz, I find it very strange that Rocks claim he is "one of the worlds most experienced Lapidaries" yet he sits raving about badly cut, windowed gemstones and like his brother, there is absolutely no mention of this "worlds most experienced Lapidary" on the internet apart from Rocks & Co? Surely if he is one of the worlds best then you should be able to find at least one mention of him? Again - very strange!
4.gif

Oh well, at least he doesn't flash his boobs in low neck tops!
1.gif

Klos, everytime I open ST this last few days, I read the top Rocks and Co banner.... telling about this chap who is one ofthe greatest things to hit gem-cutting since sliced loaf, it seems..... I tell you, we must be missing something here, because if he were truly so distinguished, it would be nothing short of mircaulous for him to have attained such status in six years. I've heard of lapidiaries who are still practically only making the tea after ten years...... this is not something one can pick up in a short time.... takes time, concentration, brains..... need I say more??!!

Was that the Cuprian Klos? It didnt go while the clock was in place, but Caroline said they would "honour the price for the rest of the hour Julie". Why put the dam clock on in the first place? why not just close it and say if anyone wants at X price its valid for an hour!

Klos, everytime I open ST this last few days, I read the top Rocks and Co banner.... telling about this chap who is one ofthe greatest things to hit gem-cutting since sliced loaf, it seems..... I tell you, we must be missing something here, because if he were truly so distinguished, it would be nothing short of mircaulous for him to have attained such status in six years. I've heard of lapidiaries who are still practically only making the tea after ten years...... this is not something one can pick up in a short time.... takes time, concentration, brains..... need I say more??!!

and a touch of personality always helps in any profession. xx

From what I have seen of their stones, maybe this is the kind of cutting he should stick to!!!

Have to say, I do have to surpress quite a big giggle every time I see that banner, considering the shocking quality of their gems and cutting!!! I have never bought anything from them....after all if you can even see on the tele (and I watched for half an hour the other day with my mum pointing all this out on EVERY piece that was on,so you definitely can!) that they have windows Pilkington Glass would be proud of and cuts that look like someone has hacked at the gem with a blunt carving knife, with all the flattering lighting etc, imagine what they are going to look like at home!!!!!

Latest posts

Back