Yay, it's here!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RubyRose

Registered Shopper
:grin::grin::grin:

Yes, my 4ct tanzanite stone has arrived! It was here when we got back from our trip and I actually made myself do chores like tidying up and putting the washing through before I opened it!!! Not really super-human self-restraint - I just wanted to open it in a calm fashion, rather than ripping it open like a hungry fox tearing into a bin bag.

Anyway, WOW! I love it - it's the most beautiful blue, approx 11mm x 8mm in size, and holds its colour really well even in poor light conditions. My 1ct tanz, which is lovely in sunlight, goes quite a dull violet in artificial light, but this new stone stays blue AND displays really pretty purple colours around the edges. Or should I say MAAAAUUUUUUUUVE like the lady in the TJC clips! It's interesting to compare the two - both are pretty but the 4ct one is greatly superior in colour. I should think only a certified 'vivid' could be any better.

So I'm happy! Thanks TJC. I'll try to post a pic later!

Hi Rubyrose great to hear how pleased you are. Personally though I would've been the fox! Look forward to seeing the pics - hope you're better at them than I am!

:grin::grin::grin:

Yes, my 4ct tanzanite stone has arrived! It was here when we got back from our trip and I actually made myself do chores like tidying up and putting the washing through before I opened it!!! Not really super-human self-restraint - I just wanted to open it in a calm fashion, rather than ripping it open like a hungry fox tearing into a bin bag.

Anyway, WOW! I love it - it's the most beautiful blue, approx 11mm x 8mm in size, and holds its colour really well even in poor light conditions. My 1ct tanz, which is lovely in sunlight, goes quite a dull violet in artificial light, but this new stone stays blue AND displays really pretty purple colours around the edges. Or should I say MAAAAUUUUUUUUVE like the lady in the TJC clips! It's interesting to compare the two - both are pretty but the 4ct one is greatly superior in colour. I should think only a certified 'vivid' could be any better.

So I'm happy! Thanks TJC. I'll try to post a pic later!

I do very similar when I have a parcel Ruby. Tidy up around me, get a coffee, etc. and generally make a right old meal of it - luvvit - like a ritual.

So glad you're happy with your monster Tanzy. xxxxxxxx

I understand the "delay" ritual for parcels ...... OH calls it my "glitzy foreplay"!

So glad you are pleased with your new Tanzanite...looking forward to pix!

ohhhhh I'm so glad its not just me - I sit with the parcel on my desk and carry on working until I can't stand it anymore!

Am so glad its everything you hoped for RubyRose :clapping:

Post piccies soon so that we can all drool over it ....

Tanzy.jpg

newattachment.php

This is the first time I've tried to upload an image... let's see if it works...

Well, it seems to have worked - but URK! I need a camera that can handle close-ups of small objects! Mine just isn't up to this. Sorry it's so blurry but it gives an idea!

Glad to know I'm not alone in enjoying the glitzy foreplay! As a child, I never looked for hidden Christmas/birthday pressies, and I would never have wanted to open them before the appointed time! xxx

Latest posts

Back