Super QCK delivery from IW

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

amber&ruby

Registered Shopper
I have posted this in an other thread but was so SURPEISED that I thought that it needed a thread all to its self. On Saturday I ordered the True Colour sun glasses. and they arrived TODAY less then 48 hours after I had placed the order.!! What has happened to them at Ideal World I have never had such quick delivery and I take back all I have ever said about their poor delivery times . ( Until next time I have to wait 4 weeks for something.)
Unfortunately I can't try them out as it is pi****g it down here today.

We are quick enough to slag IW, so it is only right we praise them when they deserve it. I ordered the Cookshop Vac and Seal on Sunday 5th about 9:45 pm - it arrived about 10 am Tuesday 7th. Well done IW :happy:

Still not impressed

Not everything is being delivered in a timely manner or early tho, l placed an order on July 2nd and it has been in progress ever since, l was really hoping it would be delivered by now, tried to ring CS to see why it was in progress and not yet despatched and was told until 10 days had passed they could not investigate.
Still not impressed:angry:

We are quick enough to slag IW, so it is only right we praise them when they deserve it. I ordered the Cookshop Vac and Seal on Sunday 5th about 9:45 pm - it arrived about 10 am Tuesday 7th. Well done IW :happy:

I think prompt delivery should be the norm and we shouldn't need to highlight when they get it right - in fact for QVC we do the opposite highlight when they get it wrong!

In my experience their delivery times have been consistently bad (and even had tracking when they cancelled my order without telling me), I will not shop with them for this reason.:down:

Latest posts

Back