Perhaps they ARE paying attention, after all......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mathilda

Aberdeen Shopper
Perhaps they ARE paying attention, after all...... now, I don't want to get too excited or raise anyone's hopes TOO high, but I do believe that in the last day R and C presenters have actually been showing us USEFUL things.... such as the rise height from the finger on rings..... the clasps on bracelets
(BLISS!!) and the backs of earrings !!

Not on every item, I'm sad to say, but at least now and again.... it IS an improvement and I hope it is a trend which catches on with all the presenters!!

Who knows, maybe they'll even stop their patronising drivel, ooo's and ahhh's, stupid gasps, "we shouldn't be at this price", "we have the best gem cutters in the world" while showing yet another badly windowed stone and all the other extremely annoying things? They may even start telling everyone about the treatments each stone has been through instead of leaving it up to those with the internet to take the initiative and look at their Treatment page?

On the other hand, I won't hold my breath!
1.gif

Well, the fab John Scott is listening, that's for sure!
He told Paul "Loh" Lohaphantakit that there have been "lots of requests" for earring posts sited more centrally.
How refreshing to have a presenter who believes the customer is always right!
So unlike some, shrieking at us to buy..... no subtlety at all, some of 'em.... but there's John, paying heed to our needs and making us fall about laughing with him at the same time. Yup, more flies caught with honey....... as the old saying goes!!
Thanks , John!!

PS : Paul Lohaphantakit seems very charming.... and calm, bless him!

Last edited:
I seem to have missed John :sad: but am watching Paul Lo for a wee while. Very personable and smiles at the price drop. Much more welcoming than the rude old grumps, tuppence and thruppence. xxxxxxxx

Well, the fab John Scott is listening, that's for sure!
He told Paul "Loh" Lohaphantakit that there have been "lots of requests" for earring posts sited more centrally.
How refreshing to have a presenter who believes the customer is always right!
So unlike some, shrieking at us to buy..... no subtlety at all, some of 'em.... but there's John, paying heed to our needs and making us fall about laughing with him at the same time. Yup, more flies caught with honey....... as the old saying goes!!
Thanks , John!!

PS : Paul Lohaphantakit seems very charming.... and calm, bless him!

If Rocks & Co had any brains at all they would get rid of all the current presenters (except maybe Ruth) and offer John a lot of money to start recruiting a brand new team and to train them how to present professionally and in a manner the viewers want to watch. If anyone knows how to do that it's John. They would gain loads more viewers and subsequently a lot more sales. I bet John has higher sales and a bigger audience than anyone else there!

A few days on..... things are not any better.... I think that the previous "improvement" was either a flash in the pan or a mistake! Grrrrr!

The orange Vicki is returned from her hols ( seemingly spent in a spray-tanning salon in Billericay) and has uselessly waved the reverse of a pendant in our direction..... not good enough!

Last edited:
It's the way she picks up the items and stares at them oooing and ahhhing before she shows the viewers that gets me! She must flipping well know what's coming on, surely they go through the pieces they are to be presenting before they go on live? It would be totally unprofessional if they didn't. Mind you, the way she stutters and splutters all over the place maybe she's too busy looking in the mirror and getting her warpaint on to have time for menial tasks!

Latest posts

Back