Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anna_Key

Registered Shopper
A Delightful Duo

Crinkle Camisole & Skirt Set
£12.99

£4.95 P&P

138943_STANDARD___20080723.jpg

What's wrong with that pic?.....it looks out of proportion, it looks like they've stuck a pair of feet on the skirt :33:

Not to mention 2 arms and a head. lol

I bet some-one somewhere will be ordering this as we speak............come on own up, who is ordering it?

Talk about unflattering!!! She looks "lost" in that morass of hideous sludge coloured fabric , it makes her look so short and squat! Normally, I'd say team it up with a different top, accesories, different shoes, but tbh NOTHING would save this horrible frumpy get up!

I think it's lovely Nannylea and as for the feet issue, I'm reliably informed they don't include them in the order. You can use your own.

Another £9.99 bargain....

A Stylish Find

K19 - Vada Skirt...K19? more K9! 'cause you'd look dog rough in it:56:

£9.99

£3.95 P&P

150399_STANDARD__CHO_20090629_1.jpg

150399_STANDARD___20090629.jpg

This classic skirt is a beautiful piece any fashion-conscious female would love to have in her wardrobe!
Team it with a plain and simple cami or dress it up with beads and bangles. However you wear it, you're sure to love it!

Who writes this twaddle :thinking2:

Looks as though she's spilled bleach down the skirt when cleaning the loo; or someone hurled over it when they saw it!

Jude x

Another £9.99 bargain....

A Stylish Find

K19 - Vada Skirt...K19? more K9! 'cause you'd look dog rough in it:56:

£9.99

£3.95 P&P

150399_STANDARD__CHO_20090629_1.jpg

150399_STANDARD___20090629.jpg

This classic skirt is a beautiful piece any fashion-conscious female would love to have in her wardrobe!
Team it with a plain and simple cami or dress it up with beads and bangles. However you wear it, you're sure to love it!

Who writes this twaddle :thinking2:

OMG! I've seen better quality clothes taped to the front of a magazine! Akimbo's got it right, it certainly looks stained by bleach or vomit. It's wrong on so many levels, length, pattern, quality, colour, shoes, top. "Team it up with a plain and simple cami"...so what have they done....teamed it up with a thick, fussy black vest top!...and tucked it in!..and is that supposed to be a belt hanging around it? Would have looked slightly better worn with some kind of leather/wooden necklace instead, might have helped to detract from the hideous skirt!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back