ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Xl Stepper Mini Stepper with 5 Function Computer & Eating Plan
While Stocks Last Price £14.96
QVC Price £20.00
Item Number: 432084
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Tone your hips, bums, legs and thighs all at once with this handy mini stepper. The machine provides a cardio workout whilst toning your upper and lower body. You can keep track of your exercise by using the built-in computer which gives you a timer, step counter and a calorie counter. The machine is light and compact so you can enjoy a great workout anywhere - perhaps while watching TV! The device is made of durable, silver-coloured steel and comes with a healthy eating plan and a manual. Dimensions: 43.2cm x 63.5cm x 37.5cm (17" x 25" x 14.75").

Xl Stepper Mini Stepper with 5 Function Computer & Eating Plan
While Stocks Last Price £14.96
QVC Price £20.00
Item Number: 432084
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Tone your hips, bums, legs and thighs all at once with this handy mini stepper. The machine provides a cardio workout whilst toning your upper and lower body. You can keep track of your exercise by using the built-in computer which gives you a timer, step counter and a calorie counter. The machine is light and compact so you can enjoy a great workout anywhere - perhaps while watching TV! The device is made of durable, silver-coloured steel and comes with a healthy eating plan and a manual. Dimensions: 43.2cm x 63.5cm x 37.5cm (17" x 25" x 14.75").

Thought I would order this one last week when it was on as I thought it looked quite good and was not that dear.

It arrived this morning :), put it all together, started and looked down - the computer doesn't work :mad:

I'm off to phone CS and see if I can get a replacement.

Oh Dear, Hope they get replacement Tabatha xx Let me know

Tabatha i hope they offer a replacement for you

Thanks guys.

Spoke to CS. They are going to contact their supplier in America to send me another computer unit (should take 7 to 10 working days). I said that I thought it was either that or the wire that went into the unit. They said to try the new computer unit first, if that didn't work they would arrange for a replacement.

Mine was a bit slower to arrive - but I have the same problem - the computer has it's LCD display but doesn't register anything when you're on the stepper.
CS are sneding me a new one - before I've returned the old one. Well that's a first!
It so depends on who answers the phone in Liverpool me thinks!

Mine was a bit slower to arrive - but I have the same problem - the computer has it's LCD display but doesn't register anything when you're on the stepper.
CS are sneding me a new one - before I've returned the old one. Well that's a first!
It so depends on who answers the phone in Liverpool me thinks!

Sued,
I think you're right, it really depends on who you speak to at CS.

Hopefully the new one you get will work. I'm a bit cheesed off though, that I have got to wait 10 days to get a replacement computer, when that might not even work !!!

T x
:) :)

Got my replacement computer this afternoon and that one doesn't work either !!! :mad:

Spoke to CS and was put through to Product Development (!) in the end they said they would come and collect the stepper. Decided I would get a refund, rather than a replacement, as I can't be bothered to go through all that again.

Latest posts

Back