Whoa!!! Check out the website,girls and boys!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sweetpea

Registered Shopper
It's looking slightly different........a new category called 'Shop' for buying stuff at a fixed price......webgames.....the dropdown menu now works fully,no having to use the back button once you've selected a gemstone etc.select one and go to menu to select another.....:D

It may have a taken a while but it seems they were listening,I also appreciate that these things cannot happen overnight with a complete new overhaul.

I think it looks quit swanky,though in fairness I have never experienced too much in the way of problems.

Well Done GTV.....and Ta Muchly xxxx

Website's much better! But I can't get my head around some of those prices in the 'shop' section, they must be above High Street prices :eek:

I can't belive the prices.....there is a citrine pendant I bought from a game for 21 quid and its in the shop for 47!!!

Good job I am sat down! I would have broken a leg in the fall or something

Have to agree the website is much better!

But the "shop" prices ...... :eek:

I phoned a Personal Shopper about 2 weeks ago when I was searching for a PT and he showed me these two:

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/DataSheet.jsp?productid=125369
Personal Shopper price .... £349
Web "shop" price today ... £564

and this one:
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/DataSheet.jsp?productid=125370
Personal Shopper price .... £149
Web "shop" price today ... £254
also saw it sell for £144 on a live auction.

A bit of a difference! :confused:

They have a lot of the new styles in the shop but only in Gold none of the Silver ones are there - strange!

The prices are probably what they would charge on the High Street. I think we're just spoiled getting them cheaper in the games. Mind you - I'll be sticking to the games as I couldn't buy as much as I do at those prices!

:( the home page doesn't work for me at the mo

Maybe my antique edition windows is too old.......

I'll try again tomorrow tho - I was enjoying sussing out their stuff - but this way is better for my bank balance!

They have a lot of the new styles in the shop but only in Gold none of the Silver ones are there - strange!

The prices are probably what they would charge on the High Street. I think we're just spoiled getting them cheaper in the games. Mind you - I'll be sticking to the games as I couldn't buy as much as I do at those prices!

There are certainly some very nice items at High Street prices - but I know I won't be tempted as I like my bargains too much.

Good idea but think prices will put quite a few off, do seem pricey pity they weren't more reasonable as liked a look of some of the earrings but would rather wait for tv games than pay some of the prices

Front page of is website is down for me also had this problem on and off for last few days

Last edited:
Still not compatible with Firefox though!!!!!! :(:confused::(

Actually I have really got out of the habit of browsing and now that they've closed my local post office :mad: I won't be able to return stuff so it's probably just as well! :rolleyes:

Goodness! Just looked at the first page - I don't think any of their freshwater pearl necklaces have ever gone as high as £114, even on buy-it-now. I'll take a proper look, but it's very odd. Perhaps things will go here instead of onto the web auctions?

Edit
Hmmm - now I know where all the Brazilian pink topaz rings are. I was waiting for them to appear either on the TV or the web, but they're all in the Shop. Knowing that the prices are higher, I'm very reluctant to buy. Herumph. Does this mean that what's on the web auctions will just get older, and older, and older.......?

Last edited:
well it's very useful to see the different styles that they have but the prices are a joke. They have spent the last several years telling how much cheaper they are than the high street, made in house etc... Such a shame another opportunity to tempt people wasted.

Cleopatra