Vegas Jewellery on now!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Meeshoo

Guest Shopper
OMG the prices for the carat weight (of the side diamonds alone) are amazing. Central stones are ok(ish) and not the best in the world BUT the value is great.

Thought those looking for a big substantial piece might want to take advantage.

The diamonds look like a very high quality too - very white and sparkly - and tjc diamonds are normally pretty anyway!

Didn't get any numbers - sorry. They had huge rubies, emeralds, sapphires etc., around the 6, 7, 8ct mark and were set in 14k white or yellow gold BUT each ring had about 1ct or more diamonds in each piece and fairly large diamonds, not chips. The rings looked mahoosive. Prices ranged from £600 upwards (there may have been a few under but I didn't catch the whole programme).

I am not buying anything, I am not buying anything, I am not buying anything!
1.gif

I am completely restrained and am not spending any money
9.gif

Why do I get the impression that my hubby doesn't trust me??
4.gif
16.gif

What time is it on again? 8.15pm?? :angel:

Just seen one I think - 3.7 mm accent diamonds! Not my style, but good value I can see.

Well I watched nearly all of the show and I was exceptionally good and bought ...................................................................... nothing!
5.gif

Whilst there appeared to be some great bargains, I didn't hear any mention of the grade of diamonds (and there were plenty) and I was a little put off when half way through the Ian Gardner section, someone emailed in asking the size of the ring to be told it was an R!!! OMG that would fit my big toe! I sincerely hope the rings he sold before this were their normal size O or there are going to be a lot of very disappointed buyers out there when they try on their fab new purchases!! Most of the rings were a bit too fancy for me. Whilst I often think they look good on other people, they're not really my style.

Well I've now managed to convince myself that I didn't want to buy anything so I can go to bed happy!
11.gif

Well I watched nearly all of the show and I was exceptionally good and bought ...................................................................... nothing!
5.gif

Whilst there appeared to be some great bargains, I didn't hear any mention of the grade of diamonds (and there were plenty) and I was a little put off when half way through the Ian Gardner section, someone emailed in asking the size of the ring to be told it was an R!!! OMG that would fit my big toe! I sincerely hope the rings he sold before this were their normal size O or there are going to be a lot of very disappointed buyers out there when they try on their fab new purchases!!

Or people like me who didn't buy anything because they thought it was their usual size O. I imagine resizing some of the pieces would be difficult.:sad:

They're stating the ring sizes today. N.5, O etc. so I think that they're all around the "normal" TJC size unless they state otherwise.

Some of the stuff is very gaudy BUT if you like big and bold then they're great value. I've got to say that I'd be tempted to buy just for the diamonds, wrestle them out of the setting, melt down the gold and make other pieces! :) BTW I think most of the rings have Iliana grade diamonds (and some are even called Iliana) but the 14k range has a step down in grade/colour BUT I've had some 14k stuff from them before and the diamonds were Iliana quality. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
:OMG: Just watched a few of the pieces, a 5.6cts Tanzy surrounded by 1.75cts of extremely large and sparkly diamonds for £1999!!!!! I thought the overlarge shank somewhat overshadowed the piece, but it was a belter of a bargain for that price.

As you say Meeshoo, probably worth buying at these prices and having them remade in to your own design. Seem to be a variety of sizes, just had one that was an M, one and N and now an O 1/2.

Some extraordinary pieces on this morning but if Chloe says dizzy dazzly diaomnds one more time I'll chuck something at the tv. :HUMP: :pPC:

Did anyone here buy any of these pieces? I only managed to see a very few and nothing that I could not resist, but I saw enough to think that if I had seen everything I'd have been buying. Just bad timing for me this weekend... I thought there was some great value..... I really like to have the larger carat weight of diamonds to adorn "fancy" pieces.

Latest posts

Back