Bake-moska

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know what you're talking about but I don't like seeing a thread with no replies.....it makes my ' ahhh, no ones answered' mode kick in :sad:

Going by the name I'm guessing it's like Lakelands Remoska cooker?
If so, I've had my eye on that for ages now but the price puts me off....I'll go and have a look on the website.

Thank you, Kirkiegirl, It's given me something to think about....I like the fact it's square and it looks more practical than the traditional Remoska, once I've done some pros and cons on both I'll let you know if I order one, and if so, how it performs.

Thanks for taking pity on me Anna. I typed out a reply about 2 hours ago but I must have pressed the wrong button as I have just discovered it has disappeared.
I have a Remoska which I really like but the handle makes it difficult to store and I think the Bake-moska (how have they got away with such a similar name?) will hold more than the round Remoska does.
I thought I would try and find out if there were any reports on it so that I would be prepared if it came on again. I have kept trying Ideal World's site but I am getting nothing up when I do a search. Where did you manage to find out about it?

Hi just seen this thread sorry to sound thick but can you tell me what you can cook in it. It does sound good and seeing I have £10 credit from IW sitting in my account might use it to get this Sue

Hi just seen this thread sorry to sound thick but can you tell me what you can cook in it. It does sound good and seeing I have £10 credit from IW sitting in my account might use it to get this Sue

Hi Sue, Here is a link to the official Remoska site which has a lot of recipes on it and will also tell you how it works:
http://www.hoorayforhomecooking.co.uk

The Bake-moska cooks in the same way and is about half the price of the Remoska from Lakeland. I was hoping some ST members would have bought it from IW and could have given us their views on it.

It looks ok to me am really tempted to throw caution to the wind a but it give it a whirl a if am not hooked on it send it back nothing lost only the postage.
Thanks for th link kirkiegirl

If you do take the plunge Sue, will you let us know how you get on with it and what the delivery was like?

Here'e the web link, Kirkiegirl :happy:
http://www.idealworld.tv/ProductPage.aspx?PageId=&id=540022&profileId=2177139

I've heard small complaints about the handle on the Remoska, this one looks alot easier to store.
Thanks for the link Anna. I tried it and am a bit confused as I put the oven in the basket but when I looked at IW's home page it wasn't in the basket there. Is the page that the link goes to only for certain people? If not, if I wanted to look up another item in their products how would I do it? If I put "products" in the Search the oven is not listed and when I do a search for Bake-moska there are no results which made me think it was out of stock.

Thanks for the link Anna. I tried it and am a bit confused as I put the oven in the basket but when I looked at IW's home page it wasn't in the basket there. Is the page that the link goes to only for certain people? If not, if I wanted to look up another item in their products how would I do it? If I put "products" in the Search the oven is not listed and when I do a search for Bake-moska there are no results which made me think it was out of stock.

How odd, I just tried putting it into my shoppng basket and going to the checkout, it went through and asked for the usual payment method.
I can't see it being for certain people, I'm far from special! it may have been a glitch, were you logged in at the time? I'd try it again....one weird thing, I thought it was £39.99 yesterday, it says £49.99 today :confused2:

Have you seen the QVC TSV for today?.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.a....ukHB?cm_re=LN-_-OnQVCTV-_-TodaysSpecialValue

I've just tried going to the bake moska via the search button - nothing.
So I followed the home and garden links - nothing.
I tried that link again and the page has gone all weird - text all wobbly, no pics, tick boxes all over the place and it won't take me to the checkout....totally bizarre!

I'm not destined to get one.

I've just tried it using your link and got through to the checkout. As it is not coming up through the normal routes do you think these are ones that have been returned?
I couldn't believe the QVC TSV when I saw it - a bit of a coincidence! I was tempted with that too but because of the thermostat and the stand for the lid but I really like the shape of IW's version as it will hold more. My main stumbling block is that it is Ideal World and all the horror stories make me nervous about ordering from them.

I think I know what's going wrong - Ideal World and Create and Craft are updating their websites, apparently it will make them easier for us to use - well for the last hour I've been trying to order 4 items, I managed to get 3 of them in my basket but then got a message saying due to an error there are no items in your basket, even though there they were on my screen sitting in the basket...I wasn't brave enough to carry on with my payment details, call me paranoid but my confidence levels had plummeted by then, so they've just missed out on a £53.97 order....so much for making it better to order :25:

Latest posts

Back