Me likey! Small but pretty delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Meeshoo

Guest Shopper
Iliana .50ct diamond earrings. Yellow 18k gold with rhodium tipped claws. Screw backs. £349.

They're smaller than I thought they would be but they're pretty and sparkle nicely. They're definitely not dull in any way and hold up nicely to my TJC studs which have been appraised as E colour and VS1 (or VVS1 - can't remember which now)!

Please excuse my elephant ear lobes - I sooooooo want plastic surgery to make them smaller (and apparently you can do that now)!!!

Attachments

• Diamond Earrings .50ct Iliana Pair.jpg
    Diamond Earrings .50ct Iliana Pair.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 200
  • Diamond Earrings .50ct Iliana Sparkle.jpg
    Diamond Earrings .50ct Iliana Sparkle.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 195
  • Diamond Earrings .50ct Iliana.jpg
    Diamond Earrings .50ct Iliana.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 215
  • Diamond Earrings .50ct Iliana in ear 1.jpg
    Diamond Earrings .50ct Iliana in ear 1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 225
Very pretty, and nice to see the combination of the different cuts.

Oooh, as I said before, I REALLY REALLY like these.

Wish you well to wear them, Enjoy.

Lovely and they go really well with your studs.

I'm getting worried about you though. First it was a Turkey Neck now it's Elephant Ear lobes!! I've never been likened to any animals that I know of but my face and the back end of a bus have been mentioned in the same sentence!! :sad:

They look fab together Meesh. Don't know why you are worrying about your lobes cos they look perfectly okay to me. I have the opposite problem in that mine seem to be getting smaller with age :YIKES:, not enough lobe action going on (cheers Noush :D).....I have 3 piercings but they look too crowded now even with just two studs. :( :pPC:

I saw those presented and thought how nice they looked - so pleased they are just as gorgeous in real life. They sit very nicely with your studs, well done and enjoy wearing them! :clapping:

OOh they look gorgeous very pretty, nothing wrong with your lobes hun, i'd love to be able to wear two sets of diamond earrings in each ear xx

Latest posts

Back