Ideal World USA Style

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A

Administrator

Guest Shopper
Ideal World is coming live from HSN studios in Florida USA from 8pm Thursday 16th to 9pm Friday 17th July as part of our USA Live event. We are bringing our viewers the latest in American fashion, fitness, beauty and fantastic TV exclusive product to the UK. We are featuring some of the biggest American beauty brands with Samy and ICE Elements, a fantastic lingerie designer Rhonda Sheers and fitness guru Tony Little. Plus we’ll be showing you how to recreate the USA look with all the best hints, tips and latest product.

Get the fun back into styling your hair with this state of the art range by Samy, our USA Live Pick of the Day which launches at 9pm on Thursday 16th. We will be demonstrating the full range of hair care products from the fun fibre styler, thickening shampoo and conditioners to thickening spray’s and dry mouse. Start to build your Samy range with the fun fibre shampoo and conditioner kit priced at £12.99 right through to the 4 piece set at £22.99.

If caring for your complexion is key, then ICE Elements 2 Minute Miracle exfoliator is a must. This non-granular exfoliating gel offers exclusive technology to renew the look and feel of your skin. The deep cleansing beauty treatment with soothing Aloe Vera and natural botanical extracts gently exfoliates dead skin cells, removes dulling debris and excess oils to leave your skin hydrated, refreshed and vibrant. Prices start at just £19.99 for 2oz / 57g.

As well as exclusive beauty offers we will also be bringing you a specially designed lingerie range by Rhonda Shears, designed to help real women target problem areas in order to increase confidence in their appearance. Not only has Rhoda earned titles in several beauty contests, including holding the title as Miss Louisiana for Miss USA, she’s also made appearances in many US sit-coms including Happy Days, Dallas and The A Team so it will be a show not to miss! The range includes an extensive selection of shapewear, as well as lingerie and nightwear. Prices range from £17.99 to £39.99.

To complete our fabulous ‘celeb’ filled USA Live event Tony Little, ex American Body building champion, now fitness guru will be sharing his enthusiasm with you for two great products, the Rock n Roll Stepper and Cheeks exercise sandals. The Rock n Roll stepper provides core balance training and muscle toning whilst a side to side rocking motion works the hips, buttocks and thighs. Not only is the stepper easily transportable but with an instructional VCD included, you’ll never be far away from a quick workout. Tony Little also brings a major step forward in exercise footwear technology, Cheeks exercise sandals. Each pair is made from super-durable waterproof EVA foam, ultra lightweight with a gelled foot bed for added comfort and impact reduction and all of this is available in 4 versatile colours.

USA Live goes to air on Thursday 16th July at 8pm on Ideal World. The event kicks off with our Pick of the Day, Samy, followed by Rhoda, Tony Little and ICE Elements right through to Friday 17th at 9pm.

There will be fantastic special offers throughout the USA live programme so make sure you tune in to not only be one of the first in the UK to get this product but also to get an amazing price. To find out more, tune into Ideal World on Sky 644, Freeview 22, Virgin 747 or Freesat 816 or visit www.idealworld.tv where this and more fantastic product is available.

I can't wait, got into Shopping Telly originally because of Live Telly, now live Shopping Telly from the USA what more could I ask. As for Tony Little a shopping telly gem!

If they can't manage to deliver goods from stockists in this country on time, imagine how long you'll have to wait if they're coming from the US. Please allow 6 months for delivery!!

As well as exclusive beauty offers we will also be bringing you a specially designed lingerie range by Rhonda Shears, designed to help real women target problem areas in order to increase confidence in their appearance. Not only has Rhoda earned titles in several beauty contests, including holding the title as Miss Louisiana for Miss USA, she’s also made appearances in many US sit-coms including Happy Days, Dallas and The A Team so it will be a show not to miss! The range includes an extensive selection of shapewear, as well as lingerie and nightwear. Prices range from £17.99 to £39.99.

OOo how glamourous, a gin-u-wine, bona fide celebrity!.......going by her google images, especially the first one, she's definitely more 'glamour' model than beauty expert, imagine Alison Young getting her bit's out for the cameras :52::puke:

The excitement is mounting as I type :5:

If they can't manage to deliver goods from stockists in this country on time, imagine how long you'll have to wait if they're coming from the US. Please allow 6 months for delivery!!

That made me laugh I have spilt my coffee all down me now lol.:giggle:

Please allow 1 year for delivery if your goods have not arrived in this time contact customer services who will charge you alot of money for the call and be prepared to be put on hold for half a hour, after which you will be told the system is down and to call back in another years time. For your inconvenience please accept a £5.00 voucher to spend with our company. We hope this will not stop you from shopping with Ideal World as we value your custom!

That made me laugh I have spilt my coffee all down me now lol.:giggle:

Please allow 1 year for delivery if your goods have not arrived in this time contact customer services who will charge you alot of money for the call and be prepared to be put on hold for half a hour, after which you will be told the system is down and to call back in another years time. For your inconvenience please accept a £5.00 voucher to spend with our company. We hope this will not stop you from shopping with Ideal World as we value your custom!

:clapping::clapping: That would be really funny Dazzler, if it probably wasn't true :grin::tongue2: Dear oh dear ...!

OMG Samy is next! :sad:

Anna I agree, Rhona is annoying me, and why is it always Shaun and Den who go to the USA?

I saw a bit of the shapewear/nightwear and it looked very expensive. I amused me when she asked where would you find a pyjama top with a shelf-bra, erm in Carol Hochman's excellent range?

Why on earth do they never leave the studio? For all we know they could be broadcating from Cleethorpes.

That Hairdresser bloke, and Tony Little are some of the slimiest people I've ever had the misfortune to see. Ideal World really haven't got a clue and to be honest I don't think they ever really did. It's good as car crash television and thats it.

Maybe they should try selling a Tony Little Baseball Cap complete with built in ponytail.

Latest posts

Back