Sami haircare on IW

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The only thing is Superdrug never have much of the range in these days only minimal things.

The only thing is Superdrug never have much of the range in these days only minimal things.

I've been trying to find the pure and escensia ranges he does in there and they keep telling me it's coming but it never appears, grumble!

incidentally, does fat hair really work (ie make each hair twice its original size) - or is he just giving us a load of flannel?

I don't like the effects of that candy floss-y joooouge stuff - made the models hair look dirty and greasy.

I've been trying to find the pure and escensia ranges he does in there and they keep telling me it's coming but it never appears, grumble!

incidentally, does fat hair really work (ie make each hair twice its original size) - or is he just giving us a load of flannel?

I don't like the effects of that candy floss-y joooouge stuff - made the models hair look dirty and greasy.

Hi Cupcake.

I am sure I have seen the pure range in some stores. i will have a look next time I go to town and let you know if they have it, not sure about the escensia range though.

Yes yes Fat hair is brilliant tell you what though its the cream you what that works the best, you only need a pea size its pink in colour and if you rub your hands together it turns into a moose then rub it all into dry hair as you keep rubbing you hair starts to volumise without and stickiness. For added body then just put a hairdryer to your hair and it really amplifys. It leaves you hair soft and no greasiness or stickiness as i was amazed when I first used this. the moose one is okay but I would recomend the fat hair cream. Hope this helps. also I want to add the hairspray called Skyscraper is very good forholding your hair withut any sticky gunk and thats my fave hairspray.

Have a look on Amazon as they sell the rnage and also online at Superdrug you may be lucky.

Oh Dazzler, I'm sorry but I did laugh at your "moose"

moose.gif

Latest posts

Back