Fi and Scotty's baby

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

argeybargey

Retired - Don't Quite Fit
For those interested, Fi had her baby this morning I think Lucy said Jed, weighing in at 8lb 10oz (which'll be why he took his time then!). I'm sorry if this is not quite correct as, understandably, I had the volume down to a minimum. xxx

Many congratulations to Fi and Scott, hope mum and baby are doing well. Don't apologize Argey, could totally understand if you'd had it on mute. Lucy on both Gems channels - to me it's the ultimate nightmare!

Delighted to hear the good news about safe arrival of baby Worsfold ...... I rather think Fiona and Scott will make lovely parents!

Delighted to hear the good news about safe arrival of baby Worsfold ...... I rather think Fiona and Scott will make lovely parents!

:wave2:Mathilda...My sentiments exactly..."Congratulation Fiona & Scott!!
and welcome to the world baby Worsfold :clapping:

Mirabelle xx

Jed? as in Beverley Hillbillies or wotever??

congrats to Fiona and Scott. hope mum and baby are recovering well.

I'm afraid so Sammi, I didn't originally quote it in case I'd misheard, but rumour has it that poor litle mite may be Jed Elvis!!!! xxxx

Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done Fi, bet you were getting fed up waiting!!!!

Congratulations to the happy parents.

Congratulations Fi and Scott on your new arrival, hope mum & baby are both doing well

who are they

For those interested, Fi had her baby this morning I think Lucy said Jed, weighing in at 8lb 10oz (which'll be why he took his time then!). I'm sorry if this is not quite correct as, understandably, I had the volume down to a minimum. xxx

can you tell me who fi and scott are

xx

They are Fiona Egan and Scott Worsfold, Miss Elvis.... popular presenters on Gems TV... who are a couple. They have just had a baby...... Fiona only stopped working a few weeks ago.

You can find pictures of them on Gems website Miss Elvis. You may even have a namesake if they go ahead and call the child Jed Elvis. xx

many many congratulation Fiona and Scott!
welcome little Jed! may life grace you with adventures galore and the ambition to explore them all

that wondrful news congratulation to them both i think they will make wonderful parents

Hi everyone,

Here's a cut and paste from Scotty's twitter page for you:

"Hi All. at last Jed worsfold was born yesterday at 9.48am at 8lbs 12oz. Mummy and Baby both doing great and Daddy? ****** estatic. x x x"

and here's one from a bit later on:

"giving baby jed a cuddle and getting ready for ny 2nd nappy change that i know he has been getting ready 4 me. great though x"

I'm so chuffed for them.

Latest posts

Back