Showroom Shine??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
Hi all, Just watching the showroom shine demo's, and other half says he might be interested. Does anyone use/have used this product and is it any good? Opionions please...TYIA

Yes ........ I use it and it's great. Far better than the old method of bucket of water, chamois and elbow grease. ;)

same as above - brilliant stuff and very easy to use. One thing though, I wouldn't use it without washing the car first. I know they say you can spray it on a dirty car but I think the grit off the roads would stratch the bodywork. Oh and another thing, the spray nozzel onthe bottle mostly squirts instead of sprays bit thats only a little thing - still brilliant stuff

same as above - brilliant stuff and very easy to use. One thing though, I wouldn't use it without washing the car first. I know they say you can spray it on a dirty car but I think the grit off the roads would stratch the bodywork. Oh and another thing, the spray nozzel onthe bottle mostly squirts instead of sprays bit thats only a little thing - still brilliant stuff

OH used to think the same about the grit - untilo today - saw the demo on the Ferrari and has cleaned the car without washing it first. The product does what it says - and no, the bodywork has not been scratched!!

another recommendation from me. very good but you do have to watch any overspray. on our car, it seems to leave some light residue on some parts (black shiny bits around the windows), but if you wipe off straight away, it's ok. deffo DON'T get it on a fabric cabriolet roof though, i did!

it's brilliant for bird poop, spray a good amount, leave a few seconds & wipe off. wonderful!

Thanks all :) I've ordered the "Triple pack bonanza deal" and i shall see how i get on with it :) Thanks for the reccomendations.

Latest posts

Back