Raving Lunatic!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
OMG who is the raving lunatic on Gems just now??? I turned over to have a look after reading that some of you got some good bargains in their "Ultra Clearance" but that crazy woman has given me a headache after 10 minutes!! "We're making television history", "You won't get it at this price anywhere else", "We're the first and the best TV Jewellery Channel and the rest just copy us" etc etc etc!
9.gif

5.gif
Quick rewind................."the rest just copy us"????????? Well, I've never seen TJC selling cheap tat ornaments, bejewelled elephants, giraffes, cows and frogs, "vintage" (cough cough) gold plated austrian crystal and faux pearl junk, compacts, handbags etc.!! In recent times I've never seen Gems TV selling anything even remotely like the quality of the Tanzanite, Paraiba, Emerald and Diamonds that TJC sell! Even TJC's silver range is far superior in both price and quality. Gems seem to be doing the copying imho - copying one of the stalls you'd find in a car boot sale - roll up roll up!

For goodness sake Gems, get on your hands and knees and beg Steve Ashton to come back, get rid of the rubbish presenters and the junk you're trying to palm off and get back to the decent channel you once were, otherwise I can see yet another company going into liquidation. Have you never heard the saying "if it's not broken don't fix it"?? It's all very well making changes but not if they're for the worse as quite clearly they have been in your case!!

Klos - may I introduce you to Rae who started with great promise. Nice looking, clearly with some sort of experience, confident, with a clear and calm voice. Two weeks later we got this shouty, rubbish schpeeling clone. I'm beginning to wonder if it's only us here who can't stand being bawled at in the street market approach to sales. xx

mysmilie_1436 I heard her once say that she used to work in Boots (other chemists are available)!

Mind your BP Klos............watch John on Rocks instead poppet. mysmilie_1255

I'm glad you think so too KB. This is the presenter that made my blood boil the other day!

OMG who is the raving lunatic on Gems just now??? I turned over to have a look after reading that some of you got some good bargains in their "Ultra Clearance" but that crazy woman has given me a headache after 10 minutes!! "We're making television history", "You won't get it at this price anywhere else", "We're the first and the best TV Jewellery Channel and the rest just copy us" etc etc etc!
9.gif

5.gif
Quick rewind................."the rest just copy us"????????? Well, I've never seen TJC selling cheap tat ornaments, bejewelled elephants, giraffes, cows and frogs, "vintage" (cough cough) gold plated austrian crystal and faux pearl junk, compacts, handbags etc.!! In recent times I've never seen Gems TV selling anything even remotely like the quality of the Tanzanite, Paraiba, Emerald and Diamonds that TJC sell! Even TJC's silver range is far superior in both price and quality. Gems seem to be doing the copying imho - copying one of the stalls you'd find in a car boot sale - roll up roll up!

For goodness sake Gems, get on your hands and knees and beg Steve Ashton to come back, get rid of the rubbish presenters and the junk you're trying to palm off and get back to the decent channel you once were, otherwise I can see yet another company going into liquidation. Have you never heard the saying "if it's not broken don't fix it"?? It's all very well making changes but not if they're for the worse as quite clearly they have been in your case!!

yoh you go for it klos blue definately agree with every thing you say :tongue2:

mysmilie_1436 I heard her once say that she used to work in Boots (other chemists are available)!

Mind your BP Klos............watch John on Rocks instead poppet. mysmilie_1255

Instore town cryer?

It is definitely the shouting and screeching that puts me off most on the telly....or the pc.... Carol's yelling and grumpy face put me off Rocks, too.

Given that NO-ONE EVER screeches at a customer in ANY other form of legitimate retailing, WHY do these people think we need to be screamed at to encourage us to make a purchase??????

P.S> Klos, dear, have some camomile tea.... it is very soothing.... or , at least, the taste will take your mind off your telly pains!

Latest posts

Back