J'adore Labrador
Truly luxurious
A beautiful cut
Stunning fabric

£97.86

moiraa2.jpg

moiraa.jpg

Words fail me.........................

Me too, but I'm going to try! I'm stunned not only by the hideosity of this "garment"..but the price?! OMG! I'm guessing it's supposed to be worn over the top of an evening dress or something, but why anyone would want to ruin a good look by chucking that pile O' shite over it....it's not as if it'd serve any practical use ie keeping you warm, covering up chubby arms...'cos you can see right through it! and you'd probably end up putting your finger through it first time you put it on 'cause it's so bliddy thin!

Red or blue folks?

Me too, but I'm going to try! I'm stunned not only by the hideosity of this "garment"..but the price?! OMG! I'm guessing it's supposed to be worn over the top of an evening dress or something, but why anyone would want to ruin a good look by chucking that pile O' shite over it....it's not as if it'd serve any practical use ie keeping you warm, covering up chubby arms...'cos you can see right through it! and you'd probably end up putting your finger through it first time you put it on 'cause it's so bliddy thin!

Red or blue folks?

Treat yourself to both Merryone - you deserve it after such a carp day!!! :nod:

could the use of the word jacket cum under a breach of trade descriptions??? lol.

id call it a crapet.

Treat yourself to both Merryone - you deserve it after such a carp day!!! :nod:

Yup...hang the expense...I'm 'aving the both of them!

But seriously what should Moira C call this wonderful, versatile "wardrobe workhorse?"

Crapet? As suggested by SuzyGlam

...or what about wotthefeckisit ?

Might make a good cover for a birdcage!

:yikes: HOW MUCH????

Petpixie - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, it's bad enough you've succumbed to the fleaflaps, but for Gawd's sake, see sense woman, you couldn't possible go out in the daylight hours wearing that!!!

Think about your poor children, they'd never live down the shame :4:

You're right of course Mad. I'm not sure what's happening to me. It has to stop with the fleaflaps...........but they are nice with their gem buckles....... :blush:

Finally stopped laughing out loud after seeing that. I thought the tassles this afternoon were bad enough but this looks like one of her scarfs with a load of junk chucked on. I swear this woman and her fashion sense belong in the twilight zone, and someone at IW is having a right laugh putting this load of junk on the tv. :rock:

:yikes: HOW MUCH????

Petpixie - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, it's bad enough you've succumbed to the fleaflaps, but for Gawd's sake, see sense woman, you couldn't possible go out in the daylight hours wearing that!!!

Think about your poor children, they'd never live down the shame :4:

I think PP should go for it. The flyflaps will just make her look like she's got no taste but huge bunions, whereas with one of these jackets she could at least pass for eccentric (I think it should have a jazzy turban as well to top it off). xxx

Latest posts

Back