Adina looks well!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
I've just turned over to Gems and have to say that Adina is looking really great. I haven't seen her for ages and she seems to have lost weight. She looks so slim. Good on you Adina!

Yes - the slim look certainly suits her. Now if she'd just give her nails a scrub, we'd only have the vocals to deal with. xxx

Just heard her say that she lost two stone in two months with some special diet! Flppin' 'eck - I once lost 2 stone with WeightWatchers, and it took me a year...

I thought she looked lovely the other day when i tuned in, well done to her!

Yes, I noticed she was looking lovely, a very pretty lady and despite the voice, to me she comes across as a very sweet person.

Just heard her say that she lost two stone in two months with some special diet! Flppin' 'eck - I once lost 2 stone with WeightWatchers, and it took me a year...

maybe she is doing same diet as me the Atkins diet i have lost a stone in 3 weeks tried weight watchers didnt work for me but this one does:smirk:

She does look good doesn't she? Now all we need her to do is sit still and change her false nail technician! I don't wear false nails but I'm pretty sure that they're not as thick as the ones Adina has are they? Her's look about an inch think and grubby whereas I've seen other presenters with much slimmer versions - am I wrong? Do we have any nail technicians in the house?

What I do love is the obvious affection between Lynn and Adina. Lynn is Godmother to Adina's twins and seems to dote on them. Awwwww bless!

Well I haven't watched Gems for eons but I tuned in late last night and thought WOW.......Adina looked fab!!

She didn't seem as shrieky either.........she was relatively enjoyable to watch for once ;)

She does look good doesn't she? Now all we need her to do is sit still and change her false nail technician! I don't wear false nails but I'm pretty sure that they're not as thick as the ones Adina has are they? Her's look about an inch think and grubby whereas I've seen other presenters with much slimmer versions - am I wrong? Do we have any nail technicians in the house?

What I do love is the obvious affection between Lynn and Adina. Lynn is Godmother to Adina's twins and seems to dote on them. Awwwww bless!

The originals seem to be generally very tight knit, Lynn and Angelina also spend a lot of private time together and Lynn babysits for her. I have to say that I do like to see good relationships amongst people that work together. When I watch QVC (though I haven't for ages) I can imagine all the horrible bitching and backbiting that goes on backstage. xxx

Talk about close knit - most of them seem to be getting married to each other, and/or having babies together! And I agree with Meesh - it's lovely to see the warm friendships between some of the presenters, too. Probably means that Gems is a really nice place to work still, despite some of the beefs we have.

Latest posts

Back