Who are they trying to kid??!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Gems TV are quite obviously totally deluded! :taphead: Their new advert says "The only jewellery and gemstone channel worth watching"!! Who the heck are they trying to kid because imo they're only kidding themselves!

Oy ............ grumpy!!!!!

Now what do you expect them to say???

"We are the only channel worth watching if there's nothing else on or during our clearance hours but we can't compete with TJC for diamonds but we do have iron fairies" :giggle:

or how about

"We are the only channel worth watching when Angeline, Sam and Lynn are on but otherwise don't bother"

or

"We do listen to our customers but then choose to ignore them because we're always right and KNOW you love the collectables we bring you, especially the napkins that have been flying out of the door"

Actually hun, as normal I do agree but this is one not to let your blood boil over with!

Oy ............ grumpy!!!!!

Now what do you expect them to say???

"We are the only channel worth watching if there's nothing else on or during our clearance hours but we can't compete with TJC for diamonds but we do have iron fairies" :giggle:

or how about

"We are the only channel worth watching when Angeline, Sam and Lynn are on but otherwise don't bother"

or

"We do listen to our customers but then choose to ignore them because we're always right and KNOW you love the collectables we bring you, especially the napkins that have been flying out of the door"

Actually hun, as normal I do agree but this is one not to let your blood boil over with!

Ha ha I like the first one best. Do you think they'd say that if we asked nicely? :cheeky:

Look out Meesh, there's an old slipper flyin' your way - duck! xxx

Argey I wouldn't dare! She'd take me out of her will if I did that! :giggle:

I know Argey I think she would!!
8.gif

I saw their advert, and thought the very same thing! They can hardly shout that they now dominate the shopping channels - not when GTV2 is closing down - and their ultra clearance has been going on for quite some time now. :wave2::thinking2:

Latest posts

Back