Manager's Special

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Meeshoo

Guest Shopper
Any idea what time and side it will be on please? The rainbow sapp ring?

Cheers

Any idea what time and side it will be on please? The rainbow sapp ring?

Cheers

GTV1 Meesh a little before 8.00 I believe - I'm waiting for that too. Might have to do some shuffling. Haven't tried again for the PT just in case. xxx

Cheers Arge. They had a great PT on earlier - oval cut with white diamonds (quite substantial), loads in the game and it sold for £134.?? I couldn't believe my eyes!

Just shown it again Meesh - def just before 8.00 so best be ready about 7.45 just in case.

It went a bit boring for a while today and I lost interest, but it's been picking up again. xxx

I don't like rainbow sapp stuff but there's just something about that ring :grin:

I love it but the decent ones have been well out of my price range and had stopped hoping. I've got a flipping storm coming over and me Sky's got the wobbles. Just hope me poot doesn't decide to slow down.

What's the betting after all this they've only got two or three. xx

Is that retaliation for me not liking alexandrite, Meesh...?

Not at all. Each to their own. I just don't like multi colours in one piece. I've never liked the rainbow sapp range and even though I bought two pieces from Gems when they first launched the range, I've never worn them. I DO like the single coloured graduated pieces Gems have at the mo - there's a pink sapp pendant in all shades of pink going to white that is particularly lovely.

Not at all. Each to their own. I just don't like multi colours in one piece. I've never liked the rainbow sapp range and even though I bought two pieces from Gems when they first launched the range, I've never worn them. I DO like the single coloured graduated pieces Gems have at the mo - there's a pink sapp pendant in all shades of pink going to white that is particularly lovely.

Only joking, Meesh! :)

I haven't seen that pink sapphire pendant you mentioned... do you have the itiem no?

I've seen a graduated Tsavorite and it was beautiful. I can't remember how much it was now but it was a sharp intake of breath price. xx

There's a spaniel presenting now :grin:

Really odd but I can't get the item number up. Go to the shop and filter by pink sapphire and pendant. It's the one with 3 squares turned on the edge. £1286 ish

Oooh yes - gorgeous! Love it!

I have the manageer's special ring in my basket, but for £245 I don't think that's particularly special. Might get it home for a look-see anyway, though...

have to agree, not that much of a deal imo. i much prefer judy mayfields rainbow sapphires on ideal world, now, they are stunners. if i won lotto, id buy this...

http://www.idealworld.tv/18ct_Gold_1.56ct_Rainbow_Sapphire_with_1ct_Diamond_Channel_Set_Kiss_Ring_617116.aspx?fh_location=//idealworld/en_GB/categories@lt;{idealworld_1005_1496}/brand_iw%3E{judy20mayfield}

have to agree, not that much of a deal imo. i much prefer judy mayfields rainbow sapphires on ideal world, now, they are stunners. if i won lotto, id buy this...

http://www.idealworld.tv/18ct_Gold_1.56ct_Rainbow_Sapphire_with_1ct_Diamond_Channel_Set_Kiss_Ring_617116.aspx?fh_location=//idealworld/en_GB/categories@lt;{idealworld_1005_1496}/brand_iw%3E{judy20mayfield}

Judy Mayfield's pieces are lovely, but you are paying a lot extra for a name...

Latest posts

Back