Pink diamonds

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Haven't seen it and due to my enforced house isolation I've been watching quite a lot!

Why don't you ask customer care because if it has been on, I'm sure they'd honour the clearance price.

OK - will do. I'm not convinced they would honour the clearance price, but I can only try.

Enforced isolation... Do you have swine flu, Meesh? Personally, I think most of us will get that in the end, it will be milder than normal flu and there's not much we can do to avoid it!

Suzyglam asked them this on something and was told they only hold the price for two hours. :sad: However, in the past I have experienced some variance from one CS person to another about what they can and can't do. xx

OK - will do. I'm not convinced they would honour the clearance price, but I can only try.

Enforced isolation... Do you have swine flu, Meesh? Personally, I think most of us will get that in the end, it will be milder than normal flu and there's not much we can do to avoid it!

Yes MissM. Mini Meesh got it last week and has been very poorly with it. She's finishing her course of Tamiflu today and I've just phoned the GP to see if she needs another. :( I came down with it at the weekend but a much milder version so, apart from falling asleep every two minutes and feeling like I've been run over by a truck I'm ok. In typical style, Mr Meesh has avoided it all together despite Mini and I coughing and spluttering all over him :giggle:

Yes MissM. Mini Meesh got it last week and has been very poorly with it. She's finishing her course of Tamiflu today and I've just phoned the GP to see if she needs another. :( I came down with it at the weekend but a much milder version so, apart from falling asleep every two minutes and feeling like I've been run over by a truck I'm ok. In typical style, Mr Meesh has avoided it all together despite Mini and I coughing and spluttering all over him :giggle:

Sorry to hear that, Meesh - hope you'll be feeling yourself again soon. But look on the bright side: once you've had it, you won't be able to get it again! When the rest of us are going down like flies, you'll be immune.

Actually, I've been thinking exactly the same thing! I reckon me and Mini Meesh will be the only people left standing at the end of the year so we'll be running the country!!! Free bling for all!

Sorry you and Mini Meesh have fallen foul of the lurgy and I hope you both make a speedy recovery. As MissM so wisely points out, you'll be immune and the rest of us may well be on our sickbeds. Much better to have it mildly and get it over with, though it's strange that this particular virus is affecting the young so much more than us old fogeys. Hope Mini isn't feeling too unwell.

Thanks Jacqualina. Mini has been quite poorly and it literally came on within 24 hours. One minute she was fine, the next she was floored. I have absolutely no clue where she got it. There have been a few cases at her school so that's a possibility but who knows.

Already started Argey! :giggle:

Bulging basket as we speak (oooo eeerrrr Mrs)!

Just a quick ? - can we use the 10% for July discount twice?????

10% for July discount? What's that? I seem to have blinked and missed it! If someone can let me have the code, it would be very useful...

Thanks Jacqualina. Mini has been quite poorly and it literally came on within 24 hours. One minute she was fine, the next she was floored. I have absolutely no clue where she got it. There have been a few cases at her school so that's a possibility but who knows.

Hope you and Mini are feeling better very soon Meeshooo :flower:

Already started Argey! :giggle:

Bulging basket as we speak (oooo eeerrrr Mrs)!

Just a quick ? - can we use the 10% for July discount twice?????

Me too Meesh - bought a bracelet I wanted ages ago but just couldn't run to the nearly £100 they were asking at the time. Picked it up for £53 this morning - fate or what. xx

Me too Meesh - bought a bracelet I wanted ages ago but just couldn't run to the nearly £100 they were asking at the time. Picked it up for £53 this morning - fate or what. xx

Piccies/link??????? C'mon share Mrs!

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UPE7709&menuselection=3&colourScheme=1

This is a truly 'orrible image. It's a serious piece (more MissM's cuppa I think), but you'll see from the silver weight that it's something of a whopper. The bracelet part is mde up of small links forming several chains, really pretty and twinkly. I've loads of marcasite and this will fit in very well. xx

I saw that on air and it looked lovely (as you say not like the image) hope its as lovely irl.

Latest posts

Back