Gems advert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think I've just seen that advert Gemcherub. Doesn't mention what the gemstone is but I think you could be right. Was it the one with Lynn talking? Well, well, well, so much for Tony Diniz buying it all up if it is Shimoyo!! :wink2:

Yes and Adina says in her add something about when the pockets gone its gone and did say something along the lines of a rare tourmaline, buy Lynn said buy what suits you the more included or clearer stones? why would you want an included stone?

Have you noticed how AAA Rubies and Emeralds and Tanzanites were replaced and called Majestic - its now back to the good old AAA! and I havent seen any star rubies or sapphires in a very long time; and come to mention it - any rutelite quartz either.

They quite clearly say "Tourmaline" sooooooooooo it's either a pink tourmaline or Rubellite.

It'll be interesting, if it's Shimoyo Rubellite, to see what the prices are like? They can't be higher than Rocks and Co - can they?

Have you noticed how AAA Rubies and Emeralds and Tanzanites were replaced and called Majestic - its now back to the good old AAA! and I havent seen any star rubies or sapphires in a very long time; and come to mention it - any rutelite quartz either.

had quite a few star gems on rocks&co last couple of days persianglitter

Whatever it is, I don't suppose they'll call it Shimoyo... I think the prices for Shimoyo on R&C has gone down a lot since it was first launched.

Whatever it is, I don't suppose they'll call it Shimoyo... I think the prices for Shimoyo on R&C has gone down a lot since it was first launched.

Not so sure about this. Both channels have "Patroke" Kunzite soooooooo who knows! After all, it's only the name of the mine.

I wish now I'd kept a note of where it was, but came across a forum (American I think) saying that a company in the UK called Rocks & Co. were selling Shimoyo rubellite and complaining about the various treatments, etc. I'll have a look for it tomorrow. xx

Latest posts

Back