daddy or chips??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the design of the chips but the daddy is just yummie, it looks delicious with the Rose Gold and garnet.

All you need now is some spicey sauce to go with it lol.

I was actually gonna keep quiet but then, like me, you may want to hear all opinions. I've seen them both. Sorry, sorry, sorry to all who like it but I think Daddy is a crime against Morganite and I say that as someone who generally likes big and brash! Chips is nice and delicate but may not provide much strength of colour, but has an element of class about it. I suppose it really depends what you're after, fun or classic. xxx

I was actually gonna keep quiet but then, like me, you may want to hear all opinions. I've seen them both. Sorry, sorry, sorry to all who like it but I think Daddy is a crime against Morganite and I say that as someone who generally likes big and brash! Chips is nice and delicate but may not provide much strength of colour, but has an element of class about it. I suppose it really depends what you're after, fun or classic. xxx

did u see them both on air or web please?

I think another forum member has "Daddy" but I don't know if it's been delivered yet.

Forget the price for a minute. Which one would you wear most? Which one do you look at and think "oh yes!"? Have you got anything in rose gold to combine with Daddy? What's your skin colouring? Rose gold doesn't suit everybody. Do you wear a lot of pink things? If you don't then Chips is a better bet.

I've got to agree with Argey - my personal preference is for Chips because (a) I don't like a ring with all rose gold and (b) don't like multi coloured gems in a ring as a rule. I have a few but not many. So it'd be Chips for me but then I'm not the one going to wear it!

well, im a bit of both, i have some more unusual rings yes,and have some more simple.. i dont own any rose gold, i once ordered a pair of earrings rose gold but found the gold to be very copperry but its hard to tell in the plastic packaing which i didnt remove., i do like the unusual though, so thats why im stuck, i cant really afford both to go be paid for cos its near end of month,,, hence im still stuck.

Suzy - can I suggest that maybe if you're finding the choice really tough, and given that they are both so very different from one another, that just possibly neither are right for you. Have you got something in your basket that you really, really like? If so ask yourself would I swap one of these for that? xxx

Now.......I love rose gold,the warm coppery tones really do it for me but I understand that it is not to everyone's taste.I think the rose gold suits morganite very well and Daddy is certainly a statement piece........but.......I love Chips,I saw it on air and thought it very pretty and feminine,the diamonds looked sparkly too.

If you have no other rose gold pieces and you sent previous RG stuff back then go with Chips,you will wear it more methinks :)

Never 'ere when you need 'er. Off somewhere checking out the bottle tops and silver paper I suppose. xx

I DECIDED TO KEEP CHIPS, this was due to thinking that DADDYs rose gold probably id not like as i didnt like the copperyness (?) of it before in another item (earrings), and also I think chips is better value in general given that i can wear it more. I think it was the appeal of the colours i quite liked in Daddy, (call me a colour magnet) but maybe it wouldnt get worn too often.(id prob have kept if not for the rose gold.

whereas chips could be and has diamonds, which afterall are a girls best friend. (though a AAA tanz I wud be quite pally with too lol ) .

thanks to all,

suze

:emo:

Suzy - can I suggest that maybe if you're finding the choice really tough, and given that they are both so very different from one another, that just possibly neither are right for you. Have you got something in your basket that you really, really like? If so ask yourself would I swap one of these for that? xxx

Incidentally, I only really had a pair of mintabie earrings i could have ditched in favour, but being as i have a perfect matching pendant i couldnt part with them as im finding mintabie rather hard to aquire. id have kept loads if it was buy now pay when uve emigrated to spain.. lol.

Sorry that I've been out and only just caught up with this thread... I have the first one (the one you ditched), and would have strongly recommend keeping it! The morganite is a deep peachy pink - not washed out at all - and looks particularly wonderful in rose gold, because the stone more or less exactly the same colour as the metal.

If you change your mind about ditching it, you could always contact the personal shopper...

Were you out looking for shiny things then MissM, if you did I hope you had better luck than this chap seems to have had. The face only a mother could love xxx

Attachments

• 250px-Pica_pica1.jpg
    250px-Pica_pica1.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 170
I found him a couple of days ago and have been bustin' for an opportunity to use him - he looks so cross. xx

Latest posts

Back