Longer Hours on Freeview

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sioux

Registered Shopper
Yippeeeee - for those of us on Freeview and who like to have a jewellery channel on in the background - just heard them say on TJC, that they will be broadcasting from 6 am until 12 noon from the 1st of August. They may start even earlier than 1/8 as other channels seemed to try out the programme changes before the actual date. Things must be picking up.:grin::grin::grin:

OH NO! I waste too much time watching them in the first place!

I'm even watching on-line today. Glad they're doing well, but I need to check into jewellery rehab!

Faerie, TJC have advertised that they are extending their live hours from 6am in the morning to 2 am.... so new programming is obviously planned.

Faerie, TJC have advertised that they are extending their live hours from 6am in the morning to 2 am.... so new programming is obviously planned.

i must have picked the add up incorreclty... i heard them say they were extending to 2 am ... but thought they had only extended the freeview to 6 am on five US and thats why Chloe said to join them on five US then... wouldnt they have mentioned sky and freeview if they were live from 6? (not that Ill be gettting up to watch then..)

Latest posts

Back