Who is Zak?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

happyshopper

Registered Shopper
I was watching last night and the female Scottish presenter was addressing Zak the producer as they usually do. Then she said Tenner…er er I mean Zak. She then looked a little flustered and you could tell she was hearing someone talking in her ear, Then a second later she said something about Tenner watching in Brazil. Then she said Tenner had emailed in from Brazil. It all sounded like a cover up. I have heard presenters refer to Zak as having a hard to understand accent before and not being very good at English? So who is Zak….er Tenner er er Zak and do we believe a word they say?

I have no idea but do you think the presenter was just getting confused with what she was hearing in her ear piece?

They do have to put up with a lot of voices in their ear all babbling away at the same time, in fairness it must be a lot to contend with.

Zac has just made a brief appearance on air, since people had apparently been asking who he was(!)... He wasn't Tenner Diniz!

Maybe she fancies Tenner and was dreaming about him and got confused!! :giggle: :puke:

Last edited:
Maybe I'm just suspicious but it definitely came across the way she addressed him as Tenner and then back tracked, that she had given away that Zak is Tenner! Wouldn't be hard for them to bring out someone and pretend he was Zak. I can understand why they wouldn't want us to know if he was working with them because it would ruin the excitement of wheeling him out as a guest. I have read what has been said about Don Kogan in the other thread and this makes sense as another cover up.

Maybe I'm just suspicious but it definitely came across the way she addressed him as Tenner and then back tracked, that she had given away that Zak is Tenner! Wouldn't be hard for them to bring out someone and pretend he was Zak. I can understand why they wouldn't want us to know if he was working with them because it would ruin the excitement of wheeling him out as a guest. I have read what has been said about Don Kogan in the other thread and this makes sense as another cover up.

Not sure I pee my pants in excitement when he's on as a guest!!! :giggle:

In all honesty, the Don thing is a different kettle of fish because IF he is behind Rocks and Co as we all think, then wheeling him out as a guest IS dishonest and after the performance at the weekend, I can't see how anybody could be in doubt. The Diniz brothers have admitted a relationship with Rocks and Co so I don't see the problem with them being on or behind the scenes. Do you know what I mean?

Not sure I pee my pants in excitement when he's on as a guest!!! :giggle:

In all honesty, the Don thing is a different kettle of fish because IF he is behind Rocks and Co as we all think, then wheeling him out as a guest IS dishonest and after the performance at the weekend, I can't see how anybody could be in doubt. The Diniz brothers have admitted a relationship with Rocks and Co so I don't see the problem with them being on or behind the scenes. Do you know what I mean?

Yeah I do know what you mean. I just don't like the fakery of it all on this channel and had to come on and say something about it at long last. I don't think it is a problem IF Tenner is producing but wonder why IF he is,that they feel the need to hide it? Again dishonest. I'll let it go now, although it will secretly bug me.:giggle:

No worries Happyshopper - we all seem to be bugged by Rocks and Co at the mo!

Latest posts

Back