REFUND. How long does it take

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

snip

Registered Shopper
Well their goods have improved by a huge amount so I have been buying again after a long long gap. I bought 4 items but had to send one back. Signed for delivery says that it has been received. Has customer service improved? please say it has

I gave up counting the weeks.....it's best to forget you're waiting and just see it as a bonus when it appears on your bank statement......otherwise you'll end up radged and spending more than the refund value on hold to C/S.

Whatever you do, as Anna says, lay off the the CS calls or when you do eventually get your refund, it'll all go on the phone bill. I've got the T-shirt.

I gave up counting the weeks.....it's best to forget you're waiting and just see it as a bonus when it appears on your bank statement......otherwise you'll end up radged and spending more than the refund value on hold to C/S.

Thats a very good way of looking at it Lottie just forget you ordered it and it arrives when it arrives. Or the other option is dont bother ordering if you can find the goods elsewhere.

My refund took about 3 months - if not longer. And I only had it due to a solicitors letter being fired off. :angry: Endless, expensive phone calls all came to nothing, and every person I spoke to lied to me. I was absolutely fuming and have washed my hands of the whole sorry channel. I still watch, but just cant risk buying from them ever again as I don't know if anything will have to be returned, therefore I could well have to meet with my solicitor once again, which will make me look like a glutton for punishment, so it's a big no-no. :angry: My main purchases were Flyflots and Showroom Shine, but my mum and I get our Fly Flots from the Pavers stores, and the Showroom Shine directly from the website, so we've not lost out - but they have.

Latest posts

Back