FlyFlot...a load of old rubbish.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
Just been wearing my second pair of Flyflots today for work.

The first pair I got I wore for an hour before they gave me 2 blisters, sent them back and complained, no letters or anything back and Joanne Puttrich still claims to this day that "no one has ever said or complained Flyflot rubbed a blister".

Second pair worn today for the first time, as soon as I started walking I fell off them or 'turned a heel' as debbie Paver likes to say never happens......
Within half an hour I had 4 blisters and my feet were in agony :( Needless to say I have been barefoot all day since then and in excruciating agony walking home in them.

I'll write, I'll complain and still they will spout their crap that no-one has complained about rubbing a blister, thats FIVE blisters I've had Ideal and debbie, from 2 pairs of Flyflots in one and a half hours of wear!!!

Beware, just like everything, some people will not be suited to these shoes, despite what some people will have you believe Flyflots will not suit EVERYONE.

I'm a birkenstock fan, again don't suit everyone. Perhaps have a look at fit flops, many peeps here love them. Best of luck with your complaint.

I 'turned a heel' this morning wearing my first and only pair. I haven't done that in years and just assumed it was me, but you've got me wondering....
I do think my birkies are more comfortable and although I like the style of the flyflots I bought, the comfort aspect is totally exaggerated. They are not the most comfortable shoes I have and if I had bought them for the comfort aspect alone, they'd be going back. Debbie Paver wants to get a grip and stop havering.

I've turned a heel too with them on on several occasions. Also, I think the material used on the footbed is a bit slippy and isn't the best on a hot summers day.

I too have a pair of fly flots, bought from shoe-shop.com on recomendation of a friend, according to her they were so comfy, but I got blisters when I first wore them, so I loosend buckles, now they slob and I have also 'turned a heel' but have not had blisters again!!!!
Now just wear them to go outside to take rubbish to my wheelie bins LOL!!!!

Ok, I'll come clean and say that I bought a pair of FF's from a factory outlet store years ago, they were a clog style but I found the top of the shoe (can't explain but you know what I mean, the main body of it:angel:) didn't come anywhere near high enough up my foot:sad:

I bought a pair from an outlet shop too some years back, and they killed my feet to start with, I wore them around the house, and managed to "break them in"...but isn't that another selling point Debbie Paver comes out with ad nauseam......"You never have to break them in like you do with other shoes!"

I always get a blister on ball of my feet by little toe, no matter what style or design when l wear with fly flots, and some clog styles have been so rough on arch have given me blisters on top of my foot also, always annoys me when they say you never get a blister with Fly Flots, yes you do!!!!

Well the morning after the day of wearing the Flyflots for only half an hour or so and I could barely walk!!!!! I felt like my toes were broken and seriously had to consider going to the Doc!!!

As you can imagine, one is not impressed and they have gone straight in the bin!

Well the morning after the day of wearing the Flyflots for only half an hour or so and I could barely walk!!!!! I felt like my toes were broken and seriously had to consider going to the Doc!!!

As you can imagine, one is not impressed and they have gone straight in the bin!

EEek what size were they LOL one of us fleaflappers might have liked them :giggle:

This thread needs reporting!

Surely it's sacrilege to slag off the 'Flot! :23:

You're all wearing them the wrong way....obviously :28:

I get mine from shoe-shop.com and read the customer reviews first as they are very detailed. The prices are the same as Ideal World but the postage is much cheaper.
I have bought a few pairs but not every style suits me, I bought the buckles sandals and they rubbed immediately so I returned them and was refunded within a couple of days. Great service and great shoes :)

Last edited:
Flyflots

I too got blisters on the top of both feet with my first pair of Flyflot peep-toe clogs. Had to use emery paper and a footfile on the underside of the seam, then added a plaster on the inside- Ok now!! Have just taken delivery of another two pairs but ordered them from shoe-shop.com, £2.99 delivery and two days to arrive. Please take note Ideal World no ten day wait and half price delivery costs!!!! Mine are very comfortable and stylish, not a bit fuddy duddy as some would believe and have a high wedge/heel that look a lot better than the lower ones. Hope you receive this as my first post on the Forum- sent one earlier but for some reason it didn't work. Regards TopazTrish

Does anyone else have a problem with going over on them?
I've nearly broke my neck three times and once I fell so hard, I took my knee out, skint my hands. and hurt my shoulder
I find them treacherous. :D
No more FFs for me

I have found flyflots a bit hit and miss.

I have an ordinary brown pair of sandals that are really comfortable, but the blue pair in the same style rub my feet and give me blisters.

Latest posts

Back