Your experiences of Simply Yoghurt?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

F

Fruityloops

Guest Shopper
HELLO

I've been looking at this on IW for some time and wondered if anybody had already got one.

Those who have, what do you think of it? Any advice, comments, likes, dislikes would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

I've just had some vanilla yog and on a whim poured some maple syrup on it yum :)

Love all the flavours...and pot is a lot easier to use than easiyo...shorter and easier to get the youghurt out of the pot!

I have an Easiyo maker and sue either the Simply or Wasiyo mixtures. I think jacaranda is right about the tub being better as it is easier to use. I have had my Easiyo for ages, long before the Simply was produced and can't be bothered to buy another maker.

I like most flavours of Simply but I really don't like the Blueberry. My OH dislikes the Apple & Pomegranate.

Favourite flavour of both makes is greek. I love to put honey and almonds or pistachios on mine - yummy!

Buy the Simply yoghurt maker!

Much prefer Simply Yogurt to Easy-yo----thicker.creamier and truer to flavour.Have tried all the flavours,don't like pear or banana.Favourites are strawberry,honeydew melon and mango.The shallow wide-mouth pot is easier to use than the Easy-yo one and fits in the fridge more easily.One of my favourite products,I eat it every day.

I've had the easi-yo maker for years and used to get the sachets from Julian Graves, I found them cheaper than QVC/Ideal World and Lakeland.....Last year I decided to experiment with making my own yoghurt using a small amount of the easiyo from last time and semi skimmed milk, it came out OK but I prefer thicker yoghurt so next time I kept back a small amount of "my" yoghurt, mixed it with full fat milk, a spoon of dried milk and a drop of vanilla extract and voila! it was thick and creamy and only cost the price of a litre of milk. Since then I've experimented with flavoured milks, usually the ones on offer in supermarkets :D They taste lovely.

I've had the easi-yo maker for years and used to get the sachets from Julian Graves, I found them cheaper than QVC/Ideal World and Lakeland.....Last year I decided to experiment with making my own yoghurt using a small amount of the easiyo from last time and semi skimmed milk, it came out OK but I prefer thicker yoghurt so next time I kept back a small amount of "my" yoghurt, mixed it with full fat milk, a spoon of dried milk and a drop of vanilla extract and voila! it was thick and creamy and only cost the price of a litre of milk. Since then I've experimented with flavoured milks, usually the ones on offer in supermarkets :D They taste lovely.

what is "my" yoghurt & do you make it in your yoghurt maker

i have just taken up yogurt making with the easiyo got it a bit cheaper from the qvc outlet would like to simply yogurt but dare not order from them i have trouble finding yogurt to buy in singles packs

I have been using Easiyo for several years now and tried the Simply Yoghurt mixed pack a few weeks ago, but won’t be buying anymore.
They do have more flavours in the Simply range, but to be honest the Easiyo win hands down. The first Simply one I made was the strawberry, when I opened the packet it had the smell of the old Cow & Gate baby powdered milk we made for the children years ago.
When the yoghurt was ready most were very gloopy, most tasted ok…except the Apple & Pomegranate which was vile…It went straight down the loo.
Buy your Easiyo yoghurt from Lakeland or single packets from Julian Graves and save post and packing, our local J Graves have just had a sale and everything in the shop was half price.

I am not a fan of the texture of these homemade ones. They seem to be very stringy, they taste okay on the whole, but the stringiness (akin to snot really) puts me right off.

I was interested in this when it was a POTD last week. But didn't place an order for it as I couldn't find any info regarding the fat content.
Does anybody know how the fat content compares to the Easiyo ones please?

I bought their mixed sachets of simply yogurt and to be honest I can't see what all the fuss is about. I didn't find that they had any taste at all. I mush prefer the Easiyo Bio boysenberry. I have just been to my local Lawsons and bought a pack

Latest posts

Back