How do I 'watch' a web item-my gems?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

suzyglam

Registered Shopper
Hi,
Now either I am being completely thick or sumthing, but for the LIFE of me I can no longer find the 'add to my gems' facility on the website, which used to allow me to track an item and prices.

ANYbody..... sumbody please tell me what the heck Im doing wrong?

OR is that option no longer avail???

thanks Suzy

No, I can't see it either.

If you want to keep track of certain items you might want to buy in the future, the only thing I can think of is to add the relevant links to your browser's favourite places - I've done this a few times...

I really liked that facility aswell, its crazy, also along with the fact you cant see item numbers straight away without having to faff around bringing up the full details to see it in the url.. or adding to basket.

sumtimes I want to keep an item in mind for the future, it was handy having the my gems facility.

ARE GEMS TV REEEEALLLLLLLLY IN THE REAL WORLD?

No, I can't see it either.

If you want to keep track of certain items you might want to buy in the future, the only thing I can think of is to add the relevant links to your browser's favourite places - I've done this a few times...

You would think any business would not want the customer to have to mess around .its things like that drive me away. they want my money so why oh why make it hard. it can only lose trade far as i can see.

OH AND PLEASE ADD PAYPAL.

Last edited:
I am so relieved to read other people also have had trouble - i was beginning to panic - expecting a delivery today - and have been on gtv website to track my delivery, and instead of track it has Cancel this Order? I know that the money for my item has already been taken, so i am pacing up and down waiting for my delivery; although i have a sneaky feeling something is not going to go right today (which will really make a change! Lol)

Last edited:
I am so relieved to read other people also have had trouble - i was beginning to panic - expecting a delivery today - and have been on gtv website to track my delivery, and instead of track it has Cancel this Order? I know that the money for my item has already been taken, so i am pacing up and down waiting for my delivery; although i have a sneaky feeling something is not going to go right today (which will really make a change! Lol)

my items have not been shipped since orig order 18th, maybe cos i have removed /added items, but only cos they hadnt been shipped so i was able to..

well it is now 4.39 pm, and my order thus far, has not turned up! (it usually arrives about 12.30pm) I have tried to track my order on the dpd website, no joy, it wont let me, and i have tried to track my order on gtv website, and it still wont let me. So i rang customer services and was told that due to the volume of parcels that they have to send out, because of the ultra clearance, dpd have a back log of parcels to get through - they are working as fast as they can - which annoys me, as i ordered my piece of jewellery on monday, and it specifically quoted a wednesday delivery, so have worn the carpet out in the process of waiting, and am now chomping at the bit - customer services did say that dpd deliver until 7.30pm - they wont come out to this neck of the woods at that time of the night, where i live, is out in the sticks. so not holding my breath - hope it turns up tomorrow, if not, my patience is going to be well and truly tested - thats one thing that really makes me annoyed - we the customer take the time and effort and money in putting an order in, and yet when it comes to getting it delivered on time, you have to bear with gtv, well i am sorry, why should we? if they know they are going to be up to their ears in parcels, thats bad management, and it is not my problem; they should get their act together :angry:

Uh-oh - I'm going away on Monday and I'll be gone for 10 days, so at this rate I'll miss the "window" for returns. I'll have to contact CS and ask for a couple of days' grace...

Uh-oh - I'm going away on Monday and I'll be gone for 10 days, so at this rate I'll miss the "window" for returns. I'll have to contact CS and ask for a couple of days' grace...

ITS OK.. Il take the delivery for you...

Latest posts

Back