Miss Magpie - did you see this?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Meeshoo

Guest Shopper
Yes, I did see it. This pendant isn't on my "wish list", but it's lovely! I don't think £348 is such a bad price really - just imagine how much that would cost on the High Street!

You've got a point! I wonder why they didn't do the pink sapp version in 2 tiers? They seem to only have it in the 3 tier version (unless they did and it's sold out).

You've got a point! I wonder why they didn't do the pink sapp version in 2 tiers? They seem to only have it in the 3 tier version (unless they did and it's sold out).

No, they definitely never did the pink version in two tiers - I went through the consecutive item numbers when this range came out (see how anal I am), and the two-tier version only ever came in blue sapphire and tsavorite. Same with the "single-tier" version. Pity!

OMG sharp intake of breath! They made it in Tsav? OMG! Runs to phone a Personal Shopper!

Ooops - sorry. They didn't make the two-tier square in graduated tsavorite - only the single square. But I really like the single square...

I've seen the single diamond shape one in Tsavorite on telly Meesh, and it stole my heart. Absolutely beautiful, and very rich. There are two or three designs in the shop. xxxx

Miss M - your bracelet is on Gems1 now.

Arge - I wanted the double diamond shape though *goes back into corner for more sulking*. Thank you for the review though. x

Arge - I wanted the double diamond shape though *goes back into corner for more sulking*. Thank you for the review though. x

You're welcome Meesh, just don't go sticking that thumb anywhere else now it's been in your mouth! :cheeky: xx

I have often wanted to buy tsavorite or apatite, i think the colours look amazing. I will get into my collection at sum point.

can anybody tell me, topaz, such as mystic, neptune etc, i know they are coloured so what colour do they start, and does the process make them a, how can i put this, less worthy/respected stone.?

looked back through sum of my v.old purchases, cant believe what i paid for my PT ring! Like near £500 and only just over a carat, it was much more expensive then for some reason... and it is included which i naively didnt know much about back then.. u live AND learn.

Not all the topaz, but many of the fancy colours such as neptune, mystic, twilight, etc. are coated white (completely clear) topaz. They don't look good any other way but directly face on. Any side views show the clear topaz. The blues are nice, especially London, but I don't think any of it is of particular interest or monetary value but I'm sure Meesh can answer that better than I can. xxx

Indeed I saw it. Went for a £100 less than when I bought it, but with the 10% discount I had I still got it for less, so I suppose that's OK... Isn't it infuriating when things go for less than you paid?

Indeed I saw it. Went for a £100 less than when I bought it, but with the 10% discount I had I still got it for less, so I suppose that's OK... Isn't it infuriating when things go for less than you paid?

Yes!

It looked very small (diameter wise) is it? On Adina's wrist it was quite a snug fit and I was wondering if they were going to say the length but they didn't. It's a head turner indeed and I can see why it's found a way into your collection.

Yes!

It looked very small (diameter wise) is it? On Adina's wrist it was quite a snug fit and I was wondering if they were going to say the length but they didn't. It's a head turner indeed and I can see why it's found a way into your collection.

No - it's nearly 8 inches, and therefore too long for me really, but I loved it so much I had to have it. One day, if I get around to it, I might have it shortened - but obviously this would be expensive as the jeweller would have to remove selected links from all around the bracelet, to preserve the graduation.

Not all the topaz, but many of the fancy colours such as neptune, mystic, twilight, etc. are coated white (completely clear) topaz. They don't look good any other way but directly face on. Any side views show the clear topaz. The blues are nice, especially London, but I don't think any of it is of particular interest or monetary value but I'm sure Meesh can answer that better than I can. xxx

swot i thunked, thanks.

Latest posts

Back