Supercoolwillow & Sazza

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Can I just say a massive THANK YOU to Supercoolwillow and Sazza for continually adding to the New Items thread. I for one really appreciate it. :Applause:

Thank you xx
:BigHug:

aww your welcome Klos as the designer of the idea i had it was a hobbie to begin with but now its more intresting than anything

at the moment i`m currently adding old item codes that have been updated since the numbers were relaunched so there could be lots of new items that everyone is intrested in and i`m glad you appricate what effort we pour in to it

yes Klos, couldn't agree more, thanks SCW and Sazza, I love to look through the lists to see whats new.

Cleopatra

Can I just say a massive THANK YOU to Supercoolwillow and Sazza for continually adding to the New Items thread. I for one really appreciate it. :Applause:

Thank you xx
:BigHug:

You are welcome!!! :)

aww your welcome Klos as the designer of the idea i had it was a hobbie to begin with but now its more intresting than anything

at the moment i`m currently adding old item codes that have been updated since the numbers were relaunched so there could be lots of new items that everyone is intrested in and i`m glad you appricate what effort we pour in to it

Designer of the idea eh? I thought it was another Gems TV fan who started it, pretty sure it was a female member, no not me, was it not PP who started it?

i dont know as if it was before i was on the forum then i never saw it so i would not know and i refuse to argue this matter as its bringing what was meant to be a nice thanks topic down

No-one is arguing, I was just trying to show that lots of the threads on the forum have a history. That other members, both current and former are owed the credit for the idea of starting the original thread.

No-one is arguing, I was just trying to show that lots of the threads on the forum have a history. That other members, both current and former are owed the credit for the idea of starting the original thread.

can we please end it now before i get mad please as this was meant to be a nice topic but it seems to turnt wrong and i`m not happy when a nice thread goes bad

can we please end it now before i get mad please as this was meant to be a nice topic but it seems to turnt wrong and i`m not happy when a nice thread goes bad

It's not 'going bad'. Don't you dare blame Sazza for the thread going 'bad'. You made an erroneous statement and you have been proved incorrect and you know it - just admit you're mistaken - you can't be right all the time!

It's not 'going bad'. Don't you dare blame Sazza for the thread going 'bad'. You made an erroneous statement and you have been proved incorrect and you know it - just admit you're mistaken - you can't be right all the time!

Thats a bit harsh,he is just asking to close the thread as it was getting heated.
People make mistakes in what they write,Sazza was putting him straight but you appear to be SHOUTING at him.Not nice

Pauline

Thats a bit harsh,he is just asking to close the thread as it was getting heated.
People make mistakes in what they write,Sazza was putting him straight but you appear to be SHOUTING at him.Not nice

Pauline

I am not shouting. All he has to do is admit he's wrong, or ignore it and move on - not blame someone else for something they didn't do. Not nice.

Putting this back on topic I couldn't give a rodents rectum who designed the idea, I just want to add my thanks to SCW and Sazza for adding the new items as they appear (and everyone else thats added to the list too)

LOL...

I remember when Paraiba Princess used to put new item numbers up of stuff she liked...

SCW asked her in a thread how she got the numbers, she told him, then he asked her if she wouldn't mind if he did it!!!

There now.

:D

:rolleyes:

:D

I once posted a rude pic in his Gems items thread and the teddy hit the floor pronto,got a message from Fraggs that was hard to understand cus her tongue was stuck in her cheek so much :D

Latest posts

Back