Can't help noticing...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
How busy the "Gems TV" section of the Forum is getting again, with people posting pics of their items - just like the old days!

Evidently Gems are getting something right again - and the Ultra Clearance seems to have been a huge success. Keep up the good work, Gems - please don't let things slip again!

I've noticed that too Miss M, although I haven't bought anything in a while, no particular reason, well, maybe that I'm not that keen on many of the presenters, just haven't really been looking at any of the jewellery selling channels lately. Nice to see some positive things being posted again.

Ive just had a delivery from Gems for the first time in about ten months only i cant open it as hubby has ordered me some bits as an anniversary present so i cant open it til sunday, will try and work on him lol but will post what it/they are (its a rather large parcel lol) when i wear him down

Ive just had a delivery from Gems for the first time in about ten months only i cant open it as hubby has ordered me some bits as an anniversary present so i cant open it til sunday, will try and work on him lol but will post what it/they are (its a rather large parcel lol) when i wear him down

A set of iron faeries? xxx

Credit where it's due, GemsTV have had some superb items at great prices over the ultra clearance weekend and a few since. I know they've been trying to shift old stock but it's been mixed up with new items too. It's been enough to tempt me back! I do hope that Gems will learn from this and keep up the good work. I'm sure it won't be just a few of us returning if they do, it'll be a whole heap of us!!!

It's so refreshing to see this forum having some positive input again - although I do agree that it's only a handful of us at the mo. I suspect that there are a number of lurkers also!

End of Gems 2

I too have been lured back into watching Gems TV. Wasn't really tempted into buying anything over the clearance period though, had spent this weeks quota of spends on shoes. Lots of bargains to be had though, prices on par with what they were earlier this year before they doubled everything! Was wondering if anyone knows if there'll be anything special going on for Gems 2 close down on Friday? Have to spend my 10% off before the 31st., we might get some more clearance or even extra special prices on the new batch of rubellite coming in-I think not.

I too have been lured back into watching Gems TV. Wasn't really tempted into buying anything over the clearance period though, had spent this weeks quota of spends on shoes. Lots of bargains to be had though, prices on par with what they were earlier this year before they doubled everything! Was wondering if anyone knows if there'll be anything special going on for Gems 2 close down on Friday? Have to spend my 10% off before the 31st., we might get some more clearance or even extra special prices on the new batch of rubellite coming in-I think not.

I sympathise with that "problem" TT , though I have nearly cured my own shoe addiction!!:sad:

I'm tempted by the discount code, too..... wonder how many of us will manage to resist ??:thinking2:!!

Last edited:
Well you guy's have done a good PR job and I'm now watching gems and hoping for my own bargains - I had previously discounted it on my first forays into jewellery channel world, as I never saw anything I liked and was a bit confused by strange ornaments appearing!

Would anybody be willing to share the discount code, on the off-chance that I spot the irrestible piece? Pretty please .,..:hi:

You've got until 31 July to use the discount Flossie and you can only use it once - so use it wisely! Also be warned, you're only allowed to keep items in your basket for 2 days.

Put this code in when you checkout RCM-JULY

Happy shopping!

Thanks very much Meesh - now I just need some fab pink diamonds to appear :happy:

They just had a white and pink diamond heart shaped pendant on Gems2 for £127, did you see it?

well, the PR here is indeed working.... have returned to gems.tv after more than a year!
I am still looking for my first PT, but they all seem so pale and full of windows
Then I had a look at the emeralds, what about this ladies?
I like the clean cut look, not so sure about the teeny weeny diamonds around it
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/shop-detail...ory=webgame&game=2850005145736&colourScheme=8

this one has a good weight, but i prefer emeralds in yg
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/shop-detail...ory=webgame&game=2850005146964&colourScheme=8

well, the PR here is indeed working.... have returned to gems.tv after more than a year!
I am still looking for my first PT, but they all seem so pale and full of windows
Then I had a look at the emeralds, what about this ladies?
I like the clean cut look, not so sure about the teeny weeny diamonds around it
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/shop-detail...ory=webgame&game=2850005145736&colourScheme=8

this one has a good weight, but i prefer emeralds in yg
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/shop-detail...ory=webgame&game=2850005146964&colourScheme=8

Honestly? The first one is smoky looking in the video link and it also is fairly dull. There's no life showing in the gemstone. On the plus side, it's in 14k and Gems normally put reasonably good gemstones in that range. If you're going to go for it, you should ask how many were made because you may not get the one in the video.

The second one is a better, brighter colour but it's still not got the life you want.

The problem with GemsTV photos is that they're photoshopped beyond all recognition so you have to look at the videos. Have you seen either on air? I hate to say this but TJC have had some stunning Emeralds recently (unrivalled in my opinion).

Edit: There was one on Gems2 just now in y/gold but I only saw the picture, missed actually seeing it. Did you catch it?

Last edited:
Somebody over at TJC must be listening because they've had nothing but Emeralds on for the past 15 minutes! A gorgeous one just on in platinum with trilliant diamonds and it was at £899.

They just had a white and pink diamond heart shaped pendant on Gems2 for £127, did you see it?

No, sadly I missed it due to OH demanding to be fed - how very dare he!

Noticed that Gems has a couple of hours of diamonds scheduled for tomorrow, so will glue myself to it then (and banish OH from the house). :smirk:

Latest posts

Back