Recent Order

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

I'm a bit cheesed off with IW. I placed an order with them on the 10th of June and it was despatched on the 11th.

I emailed them over the weekend as I still hadn't received it. They emailed me back today to say that I should expect to receive it, no later than the 07 of July.

T x

Hi i no how u feel i'm still waiting for my order i made on the 3rd,
i got the wrong order sent it back now been told it will take 21days.
They had my money nearly 3 week grrrrrrrrr.

Pitchie:mad:

Hi i no how u feel i'm still waiting for my order i made on the 3rd,
i got the wrong order sent it back now been told it will take 21days.
They had my money nearly 3 week grrrrrrrrr.

Pitchie:mad:

They are so rubbish. I ordered a couple of bits from their craft shows over the last couple of days, and every one of them is on back order.

T x

Is it not the postal systems fault you are waiting though rather than Ideal Worls if the item has been sent out?

Alan

That's what i ordered from the last 4 day deal.
There cs is not very good i felt like i was talking to myself.:(
mines delivered by courier.

Last edited:
They really don't help themselves when they do this, thats why I haven't ordered the i-robot cleaner from them. There was a caller on QVC the other day who was complaining how long things took to be delivered from 'other shopping channels' and how bad the customer service is, wonder who that could have been then!

They really don't help themselves when they do this, thats why I haven't ordered the i-robot cleaner from them. There was a caller on QVC the other day who was complaining how long things took to be delivered from 'other shopping channels' and how bad the customer service is, wonder who that could have been then!

I heard that call too. Thought it was quite funny.

They are so rubbish. I ordered a couple of bits from their craft shows over the last couple of days, and every one of them is on back order.

T x

I've just had a first ever order stated as 'back order' so googled to see what it meant and found this explanation from an online retailer

What is a back order?

If an item is not yet in stock, but we are anticipating further supplies, we can put you onto back order. This means that when your chosen item comes into stock, we will send it on to you.

Does this not go against everything they say about not being able to show things in shows if they don't have them in stock at the time? They certainly make huge dramas about not being able to demo craft stuff if they don't have it in the warehouse.

I'm a bit cheesed off with IW. I placed an order with them on the 10th of June and it was despatched on the 11th.

I emailed them over the weekend as I still hadn't received it. They emailed me back today to say that I should expect to receive it, no later than the 07 of July.

T x

I had the same response to an item that had been despatched but not arrived.........when it eventually did show up after 4 weeks the despatch date on the delivery form was a fortnight after the date they claimed it had been sent.:confused:
I had decided to give IW another try after having lots of problems with them a while ago but nothing has changed. I am just about to send another email about some more items that have not arrived.
ITs just not good enough!!!!!!:mad:

Is there no one else we can email to get our orders ,I'm still waiting for my crafted stuff i have emailed them but they not got back to me.

Latest posts

Back