Lee clark on rocks and co

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

pollyanna

Guest Shopper
Hey everyone,

Just thought i'd let you know that Lee Clark is on Rocks and Co now til 8pm, i know some people wondered when he'll next be on your screens x

Hope you're all well, and enjoying our rubbish weather...lol ;):smirk:

Thanks for letting us know Pollyanna, we like Lee, he was always great on TJC.

What are you upto now besides guest presenting on QVC? Will you be back on our screens more often too??

i may be showing my face soon :), i'm busy with the travel show im doing and when i have the link to them i'll let you know, however im getting married in 7 weeks so that seems to be taking most of my time at the moment :). so so nice to speak with you x x

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Hope you have a fantastic day..I wish you and your future husband all the best for the future :) Look forward to seeing you back on air soon.

Congratulations Pollyanna, I hope you and your beloved have a wonderful day, and a very happy life together.

you are both so kind, thank you so much for the congratulations, im really excited :), i'll have to pop a photo on when im back from the honeymoon x

Congratulations for your forthcoming wedding Pollyanna.

Really sad that Lee has gone to that lot though! BIG mistake imho.

Congratulations Pollyanna! :)

It was nice to see Lee back, he hasn't changed a bit. :D
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XeLg3igt5ok&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XeLg3igt5ok&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i may be showing my face soon :), i'm busy with the travel show im doing and when i have the link to them i'll let you know, however im getting married in 7 weeks so that seems to be taking most of my time at the moment :). so so nice to speak with you x x

... so are we expecting to see Pollyanna pop up on R&C then?

Good luck with the wedding, Pollyanna.

Latest posts

Back