If only I'd been wearing an itsashrunkrap

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lottie

Silly Moo
Went to B and Q today wearing some shorty trousers which were slightly tight but hey ho I was only going to buy a cordless drill and then shoot home and change into something slobbish. :cheeky:

Got back in the car and.......

RRRRRIP!!!!! :doh:

trousers split right up the back of me right bottie cheek and i knew my harvest festivals would be on show for all to see when i got out the car.
tauruss.gif

Silly me!! If only I'd got a pair of those cut-off Moira C's I would not now be throwing my camo cut offs in the bin! Me trews would have gaped with my ample bum as I bounced enthusiastically back in the car. :thinking2:

DAZZLER!!! I need to borrow yer bronco, I have a problem with my rear!!
2gwb921.gif

Went to B and Q today wearing some shorty trousers which were slightly tight but hey ho I was only going to buy a cordless drill and then shoot home and change into something slobbish. :cheeky:

Got back in the car and.......

RRRRRIP!!!!! :doh:

trousers split right up the back of me right bottie cheek and i knew my harvest festivals would be on show for all to see when i got out the car.
tauruss.gif

Silly me!! If only I'd got a pair of those cut-off Moira C's I would not now be throwing my camo cut offs in the bin! Me trews would have gaped with my ample bum as I bounced enthusiastically back in the car. :thinking2:

DAZZLER!!! I need to borrow yer bronco, I have a problem with my rear!!
2gwb921.gif

lol that was funny Lottie, yes of course you can borrow my Ijoy Ride. he is very happy when the ladies sit on him he gets all excited and throws you about all over lol. Im going on Champion my wonder horse in a while. Just got to tidy up then I will mount him! Come on round you are welcome to some fun too!

Latest posts

Back