Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
What a gorgeous antique style piece!

Attachments

• Tanz & dia ring.jpg
    Tanz & dia ring.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 277
The Americans are going potty over vintage looking jewellery and at some of the bespoke jewellers you can get antique replicas exactly like that!

Do you have the link for the pendant Arge?

Erm... I wasn't going to admit this, but I think the pendant Argey mentioned may be the one that's also on my order (£114):

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UHD5003

As you can see with the ring, the website pic doesn't really do it justice - looked much nicer on air!

I used to go to the US quite a bit for work (until the credit crunch meant that they cut back on travel), and you're right, there were lots of gorgeous vintage style pieces with diamond filigree etc., very similar to the ones on Gems.

Last edited:
Miss Magpie, you are incorrigible!
I saw that pendant ( last night, I think...) went for £99 then..... saw it and thought of you..... I just knew it!!

The Americans are going potty over vintage looking jewellery and at some of the bespoke jewellers you can get antique replicas exactly like that!

Do you have the link for the pendant Arge?

Sorry Meesh, I didn't take a note of it, but I think it could well have been the one MissM has confessed to.

It's no good MissM - there's no keeping secrets from us - lol.

xxxx

:giggle: Arge! You do make me giggle! I think MissM's confessed with a link now anyway!

I'm sooooooooooo pleased to be out of quarantine and going back to work next week. This enforced stay at home has seriously hit our bank balance! I wonder if I'll go cold turkey at work? :giggle:

........ yet !

Not thinking of it, Mathilda (honest). If I was planning to spend that much on a piece of jewellery, it would be a brooch/pendant from Nouveau 1910, or something like that. (Google them if you've never heard of them... they're based in Barcelona, and it is a long ambition of mine to own one of their pieces.)

Not thinking of it, Mathilda (honest). If I was planning to spend that much on a piece of jewellery, it would be a brooch/pendant from Nouveau 1910, or something like that. (Google them if you've never heard of them... they're based in Barcelona, and it is a long ambition of mine to own one of their pieces.)

Miss M I have bought from this company before. They do some very very good deals. I have no idea how their Nouveau pieces price up but here's a link ....

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/nouveau-1910-jewelry/pins/

did u see the rainbow sapphire pendant earlier, it was lush. on air. i dont know or have link to item number.

Thanks, Meesh - some gorgeous pieces on there.

I'm not in the market for my Nouveau 1910 piece right now, but if/when I am I was thinking more in terms of getting a cheap easyJet flight and actually visiting their shop in Barcelona... there must be costs associated with importing into the US, so in theory it ought to be cheaper to go straight to the source (as well as getting a better choice, of course).

Miss M I have bought from this company before. They do some very very good deals. I have no idea how their Nouveau pieces price up but here's a link ....

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/nouveau-1910-jewelry/pins/

Latest posts

Back