IW Query

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Janette

Registered Shopper
I ordered something from IW on 9th July. They very efficiently managed to debit my credit card with the amount on that same day but I'm still waiting for the item to be delivered and it is now 23rd July. I have emailed them and just got a standard reply saying they will get back to me within 7 days.

I'm going away on Sunday and need to get my goods ASAP. Does anyone know the phone number to Customer Services to I can have a good old shout at them and their rubbish service.

Janette

Why not check your account on the website? They now state an estimated date of delivery, and if you click on the item you're talking about it'll show you how it's coming. If it's coming by Parcelnet it can be tracked once IW pass it to them. I have an order in process just now (not craft) which the C&C website said two days ago it was dispatched, but on the Parcelnet link on the IW one it says 'Order generated' and its estimated arrival is not till Saturday!!!. Once Parcelnet actually get it they put up the tracker details. Hope this gets you a step further!

Why not check your account on the website? They now state an estimated date of delivery, and if you click on the item you're talking about it'll show you how it's coming. If it's coming by Parcelnet it can be tracked once IW pass it to them. I have an order in process just now (not craft) which the C&C website said two days ago it was dispatched, but on the Parcelnet link on the IW one it says 'Order generated' and its estimated arrival is not till Saturday!!!. Once Parcelnet actually get it they put up the tracker details. Hope this gets you a step further!

I saw all that and it said that the order should have been delivered by 21st July via Parcelnet but they do not give a tracking number. I phoned, hung on for ages and was eventually given a "tracking number" turned out to be rubbish. I give up... I will not order from IW again.

Last edited:
I have the same problem - ordered Egyptian bedding on 5th, sheets and duvet sets. Sheet sets arrived 10 days ago, estimated delivery date on site is 15th ! I called them yesterday and they said it will be delivered in next few days and to wait till then. I went through the automated side before I spoke to CS and it just said sheets 'delivered'. No update given on duvet sets. I really don't understandd the huge difference between deliveries - would think it would be cheaper to deliver it all to me at the same time!

Here ya go

Ideal World: 08700 700 802
Create and Craft: 08700 700 302
Ideal Vitality: 08700 707 702

I had a good go at them today.

....oops sorry didn't realise it'd already been answered.

Last edited:
customer services number 08700700802 hope it helps

NO NO NO dont dial that expensive 6p per minute number !

01733 887 123 is the number to use as its a normal rate call, if you have free calls on you mobile or landline it will cost you nothing to call.

Thanks for all your help everyone the order arrived this morning!

I checked the order sheet and it says ordered on 9th July, despatched on 15th July (and now delivered on 24th July). Looks like there were 2 problems. Despatch and delivery are both taking too long.

Thanks for the ordinary number for IW Deanos. I have made a note of it!

Janette

Latest posts

Back