Voucher/Discount??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
Hi All!! :hi: Haven't been taking much notice of GEMSTV for a while but wondered if there is a voucher or discount that is current as I fancy a mooch around the website. MTIA. :) :pPC:

Sue, there's 10% off with this code RCM-JULY .... only valid 'til the end of July and can only be used once.

They seem to have gone off the boil today. They've been really great since the mega clearance but today it's been tat (sorry if anybody has bought). No great bargains and nothing really to catch the eye :(

Mind you Sue, there's a mahoosive y/diamond in the clearance section that may just catch your eye!!!!

Saw that Meesh but not tempted enough to pay nearly 4 grand. :D Tbh I haven't seen anything that really lights my candle at all but I do have this in my basket. I bought it once before and it's actually very pretty but I sent it back and I'm still not sure if I'd wear it. :thinking2: :pPC:

They seem to have gone off the boil today. They've been really great since the mega clearance but today it's been tat (sorry if anybody has bought). No great bargains and nothing really to catch the eye :(

Meesh, for some of us that is a mightly relief...

Saw that Meesh but not tempted enough to pay nearly 4 grand. :D Tbh I haven't seen anything that really lights my candle at all but I do have this in my basket. I bought it once before and it's actually very pretty but I sent it back and I'm still not sure if I'd wear it. :thinking2: :pPC:

Not sure about the colour combo on that Sue. It's probably one of those that looks better IRL. Worth getting if you think it may be a keeper but don't do what I did and check out too early so didn't make best use of the 10%!

Meesh, for some of us that is a mightly relief...

For me it most certainly is MissM!!!!!

i love you guys so much! got 10% off an order i made a couple of days ago which was not cheap, as they hadn't yet processed the order, so you've saved me a bundle!

Thanks again, that's twice in as many days i've saved just because of you guys on this great forum

Davina x

Awwww Davina what a lovely post.

Now you do understand that helping you with discounts means we need to see photos of your haulage - the keepers and the ones you'll send back? :grin:

could anybody tell me, if u return an item which used a code (in this case the rcm code), whether the code can be reused once return is processed? ?

could anybody tell me, if u return an item which used a code (in this case the rcm code), whether the code can be reused once return is processed? ?

I'm pretty sure you can't, unfortunately, Suzy. That's happened to me, too - it's just the luck of the draw. When I have a code, I try to put as many items as possible on the one order, and then at least if I return some I won't miss out on the discount altogether.

Latest posts

Back