Whats wrong with me?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemcherub

Registered Shopper
I haven't bought from Gems since Nov 08, but flicked on during the ultra clearance and seemed to fill my basket with Tahitian pearls (which still haven't arrived) now this morning i find myself putting the odd few Demantiod garnets in my basket! whats wrong with me?

Nasty case of Gemarrhoea you've got there GC. It's going round the forum faster than the piggy 'flu. Just keep your wallet tucked up nice and warm and look out for depression in your cerdit cards and it may pass. xxxxxx

nowt wrong with being optimistic GC - go for it! look forward to seeing what you end up with.

and hahaha Argey that's a great description!!!!!!

Attachments

• cat.laughing.jpg
    cat.laughing.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 157
I know what you mean gemcherub. I've bought the odd piece or two now and again but over the past few days I've managed to fill my basket to bursting!

I hope you're happy with the TPs and DGs that you've ordered. Will you share your goodies when they arrive please? I missed the morning DG show. Did you by chance see these DG earrings? I've been looking for these for ages but have never seen them on air? I really need these earrings! lol

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/shop-detail.jsp?product=UEK7315&category=preweb&colourScheme=8

P.S. Is there a cure for Gemarrhoea cos I've got it really bad atm!

I know what you mean gemcherub. I've bought the odd piece or two now and again but over the past few days I've managed to fill my basket to bursting!

I hope you're happy with the TPs and DGs that you've ordered. Will you share your goodies when they arrive please? I missed the morning DG show. Did you by chance see these DG earrings? I've been looking for these for ages but have never seen them on air? I really need these earrings! lol

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/shop-detail.jsp?product=UEK7315&category=preweb&colourScheme=8

P.S. Is there a cure for Gemarrhoea cos I've got it really bad atm!

yes, there is a cure, it involves patches i do believe, and worse cases require satchets of diagemolyte (replaces the the money, that Gemarrhoea removes from you! lol) also i think there maybe a cream available, Gemusol, or Gemaloids, if all else fails, use a stress ball or a rubber ring lol!! get well soon lol xxx

yes, there is a cure, it involves patches i do believe, and worse cases require satchets of diagemolyte (replaces the the money, that Gemarrhoea removes from you! lol) also i think there maybe a cream available, Gemusol, or Gemaloids, if all else fails, use a stress ball or a rubber ring lol!! get well soon lol xxx

:lolwave: Thanks for advice pg. However, I think my condition is so bad now, there's no hope for me at all!

I think in the most severe case, amputation of the hands is the ONLY cure, that way, you cant wear any rings... you could still wear necklaces... but u cant dial the number to get them lol.

Latest posts

Back