quick question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No they're very expensive Tia. However, if you phone a Personal Shopper you can sometimes get it for less.

They do, as you suspected, auction the items in the shop but then you've got to be watching at the right time. Typically the on air price is about 2/3rds to a half off the shop price

Tia, if you do contact the Personal Shopper about a specific item, you will need to give them the item number. The quickest way I've found to get the item number of an item in the "Shop" is to put it in your basket, take a note of the number and then immediately remove it from your basket again. (Best to remove it before ringing the PS, since if there is only one and it's in your basket, it will show as out of stock.)

Sorry if this is stating the bleedin' obvious, but I recall that someone did ask about it on a previous occasion!

Thanks Meesh!
Hmm, there is a rainbow sapphire eternity ring that looks very nice and gets good reviews.
There is a sapphire hour tonight, and OH is out with his mates!

Which one is it, Tia? (I'm being nosey!)

If you want a particular one, maybe you could e-mail the studio and ask if they can include it in the special hour? Don't know if their systems would allow this, but no harm in asking.

Miss M - thanks so much for the tip on how to get the item number. It's been driving me bonkers trying to find those out!!! Believe it or not, I hadn't twigged about putting it in my basket :doh:

BTW did you see the RS bracelet on earlier? Went for £999 on 3 easy payments and had just over 7ct in total.

Tia - meant to say .......... they look like they're running low on RS items so chances are, your item will be on tonight!

Miss M - thanks so much for the tip on how to get the item number. It's been driving me bonkers trying to find those out!!! Believe it or not, I hadn't twigged about putting it in my basket :doh:BTW did you see the RS bracelet on earlier? Went for £999 on 3 easy payments and had just over 7ct in total.

Tia - meant to say .......... they look like they're running low on RS items so chances are, your item will be on tonight!

or - if you click on the item, then click on "view details" the item number is within the url. xx

BTW did you see the RS bracelet on earlier? Went for £999 on 3 easy payments and had just over 7ct in total.

Nope - didn't see it, Meesh.

Having said that, I've been watching the RS hours so avidly that I think I've seen every piece in the entire collection at least once, and am not in the market for another RS piece from the current crop!

I don't know about the personal shopper thing though. I found that if I missed and item or Sky+ an hour I was interested in previously that the prices the personal shopper quoted was the same, if not less. recently tho seems to have gone up loads. Saw a fancy sapphire ring (sorry forgot the code) that was £399. I had to think about it and do the sums but thought sod it I'll go for it. Called up and was quoted £622.23!!!! :sad: Poor girl I spoke to seemed mortified as she told me how much it was

sorry I should add though that I have had some brilliant deals recently but that hurt! I kind of expect them to quote a but more and it's been a nice suprise in the past if less but gawd!

Luckyluciano - if you phone within 2 hours of an item being on air, you'll be given it at the on air price. After that, it reverts to the shop price. Sometimes you get a little bit off the shop price but not always. What I have found is that if I've expressed interest but the item is priced too high and I don't buy, miraculously the next day it appears on air!!!

Latest posts

Back