Gift Vouchers please Rocks?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oops-a-daisy!

I've done it again!
(Sorry if this has been metioned before, but I've not been around much lately.)

I want to buy a birthday gift for a bling mad friend and not really knowing what she likes, I thought a gift voucher from Rocks would be ideal. I don't really want to write a cheque and I don't want to risk buying her something that would be to my taste, but maybe not hers.

Any chance that you would contemplate offering gift vouchers Rocks - pretty please? :flower:

I 4th it... a fantastic and practical solution to getting something for us Rocksaholics as a pressie....

Mirabelle xx

I'm guessing that's a 'no' then. :thinking2: Maybe it would be too complicated for their accounting systems, handling all the credits etc.?

Oh well... maybe one day they may reconsider (wishful thinking).

Thanks ladies for your support. I'm glad I'm not the only one who would have made good use of gift vouchers.

M x

Hi Oops-a-daisy,

Gift vouchers are a great idea. They are on our list of things to add to the site, but they will take a reasonable amount of development work so may be a little while yet.

What we have done a couple of times in this situation is taken a cheque payment in from a customer and added it as a credit on to another customer's account. This isn't quite as pretty as having a shiny gift voucher, but it works! Your friend would need to have an account set up though.

If you want to do this, please drop Katherine an email (she is back in on Monday).

Kind regards

John

Thanks John for taking the time to reply. My friend does have an account already set up with you, so thank you for your offer and I'll contact Katherine on Monday. I'm sure she'll be grateful I'm not choosing for her!

(Sorry if this has been metioned before, but I've not been around much lately.)

I want to buy a birthday gift for a bling mad friend and not really knowing what she likes, I thought a gift voucher from Rocks would be ideal. I don't really want to write a cheque and I don't want to risk buying her something that would be to my taste, but maybe not hers.

Any chance that you would contemplate offering gift vouchers Rocks - pretty please? :flower:

GemsTV and TJC do gift vouchers i think, TJC doing some awsome stuff lately too, could try there :)

Latest posts

Back