Confession time

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

norfolk dumpling

Registered Shopper
OK so I admit it - I got caught up in the hype of the fashion sale last Friday and bought a couple of things for a fiver each. One was a cami top and the other a pair of everyday trousers. Not only did they arrive today - they really arn't bad. The trousers will do for slobbing out in and the top will look very nice under a plain black jacket. I was a bit miffed that the web site had crashed and I probably spent a couple of quid on the dreaded phone call bit all in all not bad for Ideal World

I also ordered a couple of items from the £5 fashion show, they were going to be for my mum for christmas, but I quite like one of the jackets :8:
Along with a few craft items and a frying pan which was 75%off!....they all turned up on monday morning!..... cracking delivery, it was a small white home delivery van instead of the usual Royal mail one.....I also had a proper tracking service via the website, that's never happened before, well done I/W :35:

I also ordered a couple of items from the £5 fashion show, they were going to be for my mum for christmas, but I quite like one of the jackets :8:
Along with a few craft items and a frying pan which was 75%off!....they all turned up on monday morning!..... cracking delivery, it was a small white home delivery van instead of the usual Royal mail one.....I also had a proper tracking service via the website, that's never happened before, well done I/W :35:

Is it this jacket?

142246_STANDARD___20081202.jpg

......cos if it is, don't use a hot wash :giggle:

Latest posts

Back