Delivery Status? GemsTV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TopazTrish

Registered Shopper
Ordered managers special by phone on Sunday evening at 8pm and have just checked my account and it's showing "In Progress". Does anyone know if this means it hasn't been dispatched yet? I'm a bit disappointed if it does coz I was half expecting a delivery today; my last order was dispatched following morning by 8.30 and then delivered day after-to be honest all my previous orders have been delivered within 2 days unless they've told me otherwise.
I was under the impression that the new delivery charges were supposed to speed things up! Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi TopazTrish

I checked out my basket Sunday evening and my order is still 'in progress' too. It'll change to 'shipped' once it's been despatched. I called CS this morning to check on a delivery date and was told it should be shipped sometime this week!

I think they're taking a longer time to get orders out these days as my last order took about a week.

It's hard to be patient isn't it? Hope you get your order soon. Was it the Fancy Sapphire and diamond ring? If so, it looked beautiful on screen.

if u paid for premium delivery, then it arrives the next working day once u get email or status saying its shipped.

there can be several days between checking out and being shipped though.

i waited about 4 days for my order to get shipped last time,. then it was shipped on a friday so i got it monday.

Hi Oops a daisy, Thanks for your reply. It's the moonlight topaz earrings I'm waiting for, & I'm not impressed they haven't been despatched yet! The extra £1 on delivery charge is supposed to be an improved service.
Hope you get this reply, have tried 3 times this evening but for some reason the system isn't getting them. Sorry in advance if you get duplicates.

Hi Suzyglam, thanks for your advice on delivery. Don't suppose you know if they've stopped sending emails about delivery day? I stopped receiving them over a year ago, even the order confirmation emails and just recently they started again. Very strange!!
Have always ordered by phone and never logged into my account till this order, I'm a bit of a technophobe where computers are concerned.
I thought standard automatically turned into premium delivery now with the increased cost?

Hi Suzyglam, thanks for your advice on delivery. Don't suppose you know if they've stopped sending emails about delivery day? I stopped receiving them over a year ago, even the order confirmation emails and just recently they started again. Very strange!!
Have always ordered by phone and never logged into my account till this order, I'm a bit of a technophobe where computers are concerned.
I thought standard automatically turned into premium delivery now with the increased cost?

Hi TopazTrish, last monday(20/7) I put an order in by way of gems website, I received an email confirming my order. The delivery was meant to be that wednesday,but,by 5pm my item hadnt turned up, so i rang cs, and was told that the delivers where backlogged because of the ultra clearance, and my delivery would turn up, sometime(this information I wasl ater informed was wrong, and I shouldnt have been told this) I sent an email on Wednesday night, and on the thursday CS rang me (I thought this was due to my email, but they hadnt received it), they rang to say that my card wouldnt release the moey being held for gmtv; this i thought was odd, as i had checked my bank account, and the money had been taken out,(and put on hold), gems confirmed that it wasnt being held by them - there was a long and involved process in contacting my bank to ask them to release the monies to gems. But, 9pm that night, i checked my bank account and my money, had be returned into my account. so i rang cs, and replaced the order, and the money went straight out of my account, and my order went from "order in progress", to order ready for shipment, and i received an email saying that my order was on its way - and i could track it via that email with dpd, my item turned up at 9.15am monday 27th July - I dont know what happened - whether it was my card (electron) or what,and the other strangest of things, my card was charged an amount for holding, the bank said that i had ordered tickets on the web (something i have never done) and that also was returned along with my money, although the bank did mention, that when something is paid for via a debit card, the money is held for 3 working days, and if it is not collected it is automatically returned to your account after closing bank hours on the 3rd day; so it was all rather confusing, i had never had any trouble with my card, or delivery before. But it all turned out ok, but i dont think i will order stuff over the website, it has put me off a bit. :flower:

Last edited:
Hi Trish

I've just received the email confirmation saying my order has now been shipped. We ordered about the same time, so hopefully your order is on the way too? Hope you love your earrings when they arrive.

M xx

i still get the emails yes. and dpd tracking email. yes stabdard is now premium with extra cost far as i can see.

Finally you got your shipping confirmation Oops!

My order of sunday is still showing as in progress..... I expected delivery yesterday or today. I dropped them an email and see if they reply

Oh Tia, it's so blooming annoying isn't it, when you're anxiously waiting for your bling? I hope they get back to you soon. I know they've had the ultra clearance, but I'm suspecting that the people opting for next/named delivery are now taking priority and pushing all the premium shippers back to the end of the queue. It seems to be taking much longer now to get the stuff out of the warehouse.

Fingers crossed you get yours shipped today.

M xx

Not impressed with this £6.95 service

I ordered a week last Sunday and had delivery the following Friday. Spoke to CS on the Wednesday and the reason given
for delayed shipping was due to increased sales from the 'Ultra Clearance' offers.

Wonder what the excuse would be this week? :33: This new £6.95 arrangement seems equivalent to the old standard £5.95 delivery!

Hi Oopsie .... guess what I checked out last night? :54:
First time I've ordered in almost a year!!

Wonder how long mine will be "in progress"

Hi Oopsie .... guess what I checked out last night? :54:
First time I've ordered in almost a year!!

Wonder how long mine will be "in progress"

Hi Fluff

Really? ..... REALLY? Wow, this is such great news.:clapping:

I hope this is the 'one'. You certainly deserve it after waiting so long hon. I can't wait to hear the review. So exciting ....:happy:

M
xx

P.S. On the bright side at least the deliveries from Gems aren't taking as long as Rocks & Co. As a friend said to me last night, she's had 91 deliveries from Gems in the time it's taken to get my 1 from R&Co! :giggle:

Hi Fluff

Really? ..... REALLY? Wow, this is such great news.:clapping:

I hope this is the 'one'. You certainly deserve it after waiting so long hon. I can't wait to hear the review. So exciting ....:happy:

M
xx

Noooo don't think it's what you're thinking. :giggle:

.... it's the necklace you told me about. I got it from a web auction on a FB and used the 10% discount code.
You didn't send yours back did you? :thinking2:

A xx

Noooo don't think it's what you're thinking. :giggle:

.... it's the necklace you told me about. I got it from a web auction on a FB and used the 10% discount code.
You didn't send yours back did you? :thinking2:

A xx

Oops silly me, having a blonde moment (except I'm not blonde)! I remember now you found your 'Prince'. I thought maybe one wasn't enough and you fancied another one! :lolwave:

No I didn't send the necklace back. It's so pretty and feminine. I think you'll love it (hope so anyway)! :tongue2: What a bargain with the 10% discount as well!

Oops silly me, having a blonde moment (except I'm not blonde)! I remember now you found your 'Prince'. I thought maybe one wasn't enough and you fancied another one! :lolwave:

No I didn't send the necklace back. It's so pretty and feminine. I think you'll love it (hope so anyway)! :tongue2: What a bargain with the 10% discount as well!

It was more than yours without the discount code but worked out a little less in the end so I'm a very happy bunny
.... and I'm sure I'll love it!

Have you seen this bracelet?
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/shop-detail.jsp?product=UBU3988&category=preweb&colourScheme=8
Look at the price!

I'm not, absolutely not, buying any more rings from anywhere until I
get some of the ones I have sitting in my jewellery box resized.
smh.gif

Thanks to all

Thanks to everyone who replied to my query about delivery status. Sorry to be vague but have been having problems posting anything, both replies and new threads. Am I doing something wrong??? Tried several times yesterday then later it allowed me and all this morning it keeps telling me I'm not logged in when I am. I'm new to this forum lark but a bit of a technophobe when it comes to computers. Have been reading everything and am dying to keep replying and posting queries but sometimes it works and others it just redirects me. Even sent a message to contacts yesterday but don't think even that arrived. I must have about 10 posts floating around in the forum ether somewhere. Please someone help !!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry about yesterday Trish, apparently the forum was out of service for some time y'day afternoon and according to a thread in the Drop many fm's had a problem logging on. Today seems to be fine though. When you first log in with your username and password do you see a little box saying 'Remember me'? If so click on it and you will remain logged in.........until you physically log out again.

Thanks to everyone who replied to my query about delivery status. Sorry to be vague but have been having problems posting anything, both replies and new threads. Am I doing something wrong??? Tried several times yesterday then later it allowed me and all this morning it keeps telling me I'm not logged in when I am. I'm new to this forum lark but a bit of a technophobe when it comes to computers. Have been reading everything and am dying to keep replying and posting queries but sometimes it works and others it just redirects me. Even sent a message to contacts yesterday but don't think even that arrived. I must have about 10 posts floating around in the forum ether somewhere. Please someone help !!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Trish

I've just had a thought! It's happened to me in the past that by the time I've written my post (taken too long) and gone to post it, the system has automatically logged me out and I get the message that I'm not logged in. Also if I've gone off and made a cup of tea and come back, so much time has passed without any activity I've had to log in again. When you log in next time, tick the 'remember me' button and this will stop you being logged out by the system. I may be off the mark completely, but it's worth a try? Hope it works. Good Luck!

Latest posts

Back