Worst prize ever?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
I was just thinking of that competition where you got to spend a weekend at Stephanie's house and thought about prizes that might be worse

How about:

A night with Howard :giggle:

A chance to be a model on IW and wear their fashions :tongue2:

Any more? :smirk:

I know its not IW but a dinner prepared by Jill Franks youd need a magnifying glass

A free pass to a flyflot convention with a meet and greet Debbie Paver session.

A Karcher.

A years supply of IW fashion.

The recent one where 2 viewers spent the day with Moira "Itsarap" Clutton at her windmill and then were given a set of scarflaces and one of the "on trend" bags before leaving.

How about a years supply of Kaftans or Croc shoes. There's nothing on God's green earth that could make me wear either!!!!!

A chance to join Den and Shaunie on their next trip under the stairs Stateside

Experience the thrill of eight hours stuck in a plane simulation with that pair, who are really going nowhere :D

How about the third prize - 2 weekends her house.:dull::dull::sad::sad:
Heard a whisper today that S.W might be leaving.....all fingers now crossed.

How about the third prize - 2 weekends her house.:dull::dull::sad::sad:
Heard a whisper today that S.W might be leaving.....all fingers now crossed.

My toes are crossed too ! PLease, let this not be just a rumour. Having said that, they might bring back Alan and Barry, god forbid :sad:

My toes are crossed too ! PLease, let this not be just a rumour. Having said that, they might bring back Alan and Barry, god forbid :sad:

Any chance she could take her "crafting husband" (Nigel) with her?!?!? Maybe they could sail off into the Caribbean sunset together!

Latest posts

Back