Questions for Pollyanna

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Hi Pollyanna :hi:

Hope you don't mind me asking this - I know you're getting married very soon, is it Lee Clark that you're marrying? Just that I was browsing around on Facebook and noticed that you both have photos with each other on your Profiles. Could be totally wrong of course, it wouldn't be the first time, but you do look more than "just good friends" in the photos :heart:

Also, are you going to be joining Rocks & Co too?

I am so nosey! :giggle:

Lee Clark got married last year I think Klos. :thinking2: Don't tell his wife he's marrying Pollyanna now........:YIKES: :SUE: :pPC:

I have long been puzzled about Lee. When I first started watching TJC about 18 months ago, I'm sure I remember him chatting about a wife and baby. Before he left, tho, he was talking as if he lived alone with a dog. Have I remembered this right?

I am being monumentally nosey, I know, and I apologise for that - but does anyone know what happened?

I'm nosey too because Derek got married and went on honeymoon (were he met up with Lee and his wife) but now he lives alone with Cancun (his pussy cat) so i presume he is no longer married which is a shame as Derek is lovely x
Lee is definitely married with a baby as well, well he was anyway may be that has changed as well?

Lee

I was just going to say.....and he's a Dad!
crybaby_sign.gif

I'm nosey too because Derek got married and went on honeymoon (were he met up with Lee and his wife) but now he lives alone with Cancun (his pussy cat) so i presume he is no longer married which is a shame as Derek is lovely xLee is definitely married with a baby as well, well he was anyway may be that has changed as well?

:YIKES: Well I'm shocked and stunned from Putters!! :emo: Delboy was with that lovely blonde girl for ages, he had loads of pics of her on his website and seemed so happy to be getting married. Are you sure Gemcherub?? :thinking2: :pPC:

Well, well, well....whatever are they putting in the water at TJC.......?? :Whistling: :pPC:

OMG! He always used to mention Cornwall ... not heard him mention Cornwall for ages, but then again I haven't really watched for ages! Hopefully we are all reading too much into things ...

I thought Lee got married about 18 months ago and then had a baby boy shortly after? He's a fast worker then!

Well I reckon this is proof that Lee and Polyanna are a couple - this is from her Facebook page!

LeeandPolyanna.jpg

Blimey ... I'd be inclined to agree with you there Meeshoo.

So, married - baby - divorced - married again ... all within about 2 years! That's pretty bloomin quick!

It is a nice photo ... looks very staged though! I know Lee has done some modelling - maybe it's a professional pic for something, and totally innocent!

... we still need the detectives to figure out about Derek though! I hope he's not split from him wife, cos it always sounded like he absolutely adored her. I always got the impression that they had been sweethearts for a very, very long time before getting married.

On the other hand ... I can lust after him guilt-free!!!

It is a nice photo ... looks very staged though! I know Lee has done some modelling - maybe it's a professional pic for something, and totally innocent!

If it is a professional pic Pollyanna will have good laugh next time she comes on the forum lol

Of course I could be totally wrong and if so I apologise to both Lee and Pollyanna.

Do you think this photo is staged as well?

Attachments

• n616170416_9733.jpg
    n616170416_9733.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 240

Latest posts

Back