011.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 222
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 226
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 223
GC I absolutely love demantoid garnet and I'm pleased they've set it in 18k gold for a change. It looks a nice shade of green but Namibian demantoid does not command the prices that Russian does. Meesh will no doubt give you more of an idea but I love it and sometimes that's enough for me regardless of whether I've got a bargain or not. :spider:

Namibian Demantoids are usually cleaner than their Russian counterparts. Is it worth £249? Absolutely. Normally for a cluster I'd say no but I saw this on air and it's stunning - and your pictures prove it. As Nessarose has said, if you love it, the price is secondary. If you don't love it then the price takes over. For me, that'd be a keeper.

GC I absolutely love demantoid garnet and I'm pleased they've set it in 18k gold for a change. It looks a nice shade of green but Namibian demantoid does not command the prices that Russian does. Meesh will no doubt give you more of an idea but I love it and sometimes that's enough for me regardless of whether I've got a bargain or not. :spider:

Can i be really rude and ask who you are? i'm presuming you have changed your name and i'm confused lol or it it top secret?

Gemcherub that looks beautiful. I know if it was mine I'd be hanging on to it for grim death! Very sparkly, classy and of course rare, rare, rare! A nice change from the usual I say. Well done you!

It looks absolutely gorgeous and perfect on your finger so in my book that makes it a keeper
.... very happy to spend your money for you, GC. :happy:

Lovely......

We'd be 'demented' not to like that ring Cherub......its lovely! I can see the fire coming from the stones
and its a great carat weight. I think DG has always been a favourite on here and we don't see it too often.

I've just checked out the website and 'Quelle Surprise' the rare garnets are all sold! Wish I'd seen it on the box,
it must have looked a cracker. No recriminations.........just enjoy poppet. :clapping:

i really like that, not a gem i had considered before, but those pics make me want one.

Your ring is lovely gemcherub - good choice. You can see how much it sparkles in your photos. I saw it on air and was really tempted, but I'm really after some 'demented' earrings, so had to sit very firmly on my hands. Enjoy!

Is this your ring coming up now on GTV1 Cherub? But in YG.

Last edited:
It looked lovely Cherub, even in YG. Those stones are amazing, looking like green diamonds with all that fire.

Latest posts

Back