Dry Steam Mop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mrswebber

Registered Shopper
(Not sure what station I seen it on.)
Was wondering if anyone had one of these and if so, are they any good?

(Not sure what station I seen it on.)
Was wondering if anyone had one of these and if so, are they any good?

I have a steam mop and I love it. It's so quick and easy and I use mine fro hard floors, carpets and even mattresses.
Definitely recommend one.

Calico,

I am looking to buy a steam mop. What make and model did you get? I've been looking at the Thane H2O and the JML one as well as the Vax Stick.

I just had all my floors replaced with laminate and I was wondering about a steam mop and whether you can use them on laminate floors. I saw the one on, I think, Pitch TV, which is also sold in Robert Dyas.

Calico,

I am looking to buy a steam mop. What make and model did you get? I've been looking at the Thane H2O and the JML one as well as the Vax Stick.

Mine's an old Home-Tek one, AthenaNI. I've heard the H20 is good though. I like them because they're quick, lightweight and you don't have to mess about with bottles of cleaner.

I just had all my floors replaced with laminate and I was wondering about a steam mop and whether you can use them on laminate floors. I saw the one on, I think, Pitch TV, which is also sold in Robert Dyas.

When I had a laminate floor I used it on mine essexjan. I think they're fine as long as the floor is sealed i.e no bare or just oiled wood as it would make them swell and warp.

I've got the HomeTek one and love it, especially in this weather, as no matter how much I try to get the dog to wipe his paws after coming in from the muddy garden, he won't! :25::34::D

I've got the HomeTek one and love it, especially in this weather, as no matter how much I try to get the dog to wipe his paws after coming in from the muddy garden, he won't! :25::34::D

I've been getting raided by a local mog for months. Every morning I come down to muddy footprints all over the worktops which is particularly annoying as mine know they're not allowed on them. He doesn't care - he'll even creep in when I'm sitting next door to pinch their dinner. Being all territorial and scary (not) my daft boy just sits there and watches him stuff his face.

I've had to buy one of those sensors for the catflap for that very reason....I'm sure the local cat's set up a MySpace account and gave out my address as a freebie hotel....every morning there used to be no cat biscuits left, cat litter all over the kitchen floor and black/ginger/grey hairs all over the settee, I drew the line at them scratching the arms!...cheeky little £$%^$%^! I think my cat used to go somewhere else over night so he didn't have to deal with a confrontation, probably being loved and cuddled by some batty old dear :D

I've just ordered the steam mop Steam Master Item 828756 from Qvc. It's got good reviews so I hope I'm not disappointed. Anyone here tried it?

Latest posts

Back