Same presenter on both live chanels??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

suzyglam

Registered Shopper
As I write, PAUL EVERS is presenting on price drop AND bid tv..at the same time, (not a clip as sumtimes used by other presenters for a particular item) HOW can this be when the auctions are counting down in quantity AND the top right icons say LIVE. :giggle:

As I write, PAUL EVERS is presenting on price drop AND bid tv..at the same time, (not a clip as sumtimes used by other presenters for a particular item) HOW can this be when the auctions are counting down in quantity AND the top right icons say LIVE. :giggle:

Having just seen the new Harry Potter film and reading the last book in the series, I suspect that they have invested in some "Poly juice potion" and transformed another person into Paul :angel:.....wouldnt it be wonderful if we could do that :thinking2:

methinks price drop was pre-recorded being as just about every game i saw had a 2 minute clock in which to buy the item. in that way they end the auction whether quantity is left or not. crafty.. but the schedulers got that wrong today didnt they, bet offcom wouldnt be v.happy.

On price drop he never said about the quantity left so that is the recorded one, while on bid he was saying how many were left etc.

And i agree it is very wrong to state live when it clearly is not. Do they think we are stupid?

its very very naughty esp as they always state they determine price by how many buy...

Latest posts

Back