Yankee Candles TSV - 31/08/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

There is a Yankee Candles TSV on Monday 31st August.

Hope it's something good !!!!

I havent bought a Yankee TSV for ages and think I am cured of my compulsion to buy from QVC so it will have to be really good to tempt me to buy :tongue2:

I havent bought a Yankee TSV for ages and think I am cured of my compulsion to buy from QVC so it will have to be really good to tempt me to buy :tongue2:

Nor have I Bluebell, I thought I was cured also..... until I fell off the wagon spectacularly during the last week. I have gone a bit mad- and it's not just one type of thing! I've bought a handbag, pyjamas, trainers for DS1 and myself and lots of craft. OOPS!
In my defence, they have all been bargains :smirk: I think it's unlikely that I will buy the YK TSV ( or anything else) somehow!!

I must not watch for I am banned
I must not watch for I am banned..............
HELP!!!! I:sad: LOVE YANKEE!!:sad:

Yankee Candle do a series of gel car air fresheners, mainly available from garden centres or Yankee Candle shops. I have emailed QVC but they have no plans to sell them. They are an excellent item and seem to to last for ages, If you like Yankee you will love these

I have got to be strong re: this TSV and am seeking support from my fellow FARTS. For one it's not been long since the last TSV which I bought and still haven't used although I intend to give some as gifts at Christmas. For two I have enough accessories as it is including the Christmas snowman burner that I bought in the Jan Sales. For three I only really need tarts to burn in all my burners so should concentrate on buying these.

I have got to be strong re: this TSV and am seeking support from my fellow FARTS. For one it's not been long since the last TSV which I bought and still haven't used although I intend to give some as gifts at Christmas. For two I have enough accessories as it is including the Christmas snowman burner that I bought in the Jan Sales. For three I only really need tarts to burn in all my burners so should concentrate on buying these.

we can resist together!!
got enough under my bed to start a huge fire!!
just bought some Xmas ones under my bed!

we can resist together!!
got enough under my bed to start a huge fire!!
just bought some Xmas ones under my bed!

Where did you get yours from? I'm hoping that Yankee Doodle will start to put together some Xmas tart sets at a good price. Otherwise, I've seen an Ebayer selling them reasonably. The snowman burner is going to take two tarts at once! x

Where did you get yours from? I'm hoping that Yankee Doodle will start to put together some Xmas tart sets at a good price. Otherwise, I've seen an Ebayer selling them reasonably. The snowman burner is going to take two tarts at once! x

I got a set of 4 Xmas ones on easy pay about 2 weeks ago
before I joined the farts club!!
I have some aswell from last year which are fine
infact I could start my own shop lol
I got loads in Florida in May and they were half the price they are here,we had to buy another case I had so much stuff!!!.....so I am not in need at all!!

I got a set of 4 Xmas ones on easy pay about 2 weeks ago
before I joined the farts club!!
I have some aswell from last year which are fine
infact I could start my own shop lol
I got loads in Florida in May and they were half the price they are here,we had to buy another case I had so much stuff!!!.....so I am not in need at all!!

We were over in Florida last October and I was a bit underwhelmed by the Store in Florida Mall. Mind you, when we were there they still had Halloween stock in and when we went in the next week they only had a small selection of the Christmas items.

Ulta, up on Sand Lake Road, however had some really nice YC candles in there. Don't know if you saw the "twisted" ones which were two fragrances blended together. I got one that was sweet strawberry and buttercream. x

We were over in Florida last October and I was a bit underwhelmed by the Store in Florida Mall. Mind you, when we were there they still had Halloween stock in and when we went in the next week they only had a small selection of the Christmas items.

Ulta, up on Sand Lake Road, however had some really nice YC candles in there. Don't know if you saw the "twisted" ones which were two fragrances blended together. I got one that was sweet strawberry and buttercream. x

I agree with you about the mall shop,it was nowt special,they did have a few fragrances we dont so I got a few tarts there but when we were in Clearwater we went to an outlet at Ellenton and spent a fortune in the outlet shop and got loads of gift sets for Xmas.I spent around $120 which got us about 10 presents for Xmas!
I have had 2 twisted ones before ,granny smith with mackintosh and then clean cotton with sunwashed linen,they were really both lovely,we dont seem to get those here do we?
I love yankee(you'd never guess!!) and am always on the lookout for them!!
I believe bounfdary mill sell them cheap too so I will have to have a trip there one day,not sure if you live up north,think they usually sell them for around a third off large candles

I do live up north - i'm in Stockport - and have been to Boundary mill. From memory I think they sell the tarts at less than £1. and they also have a Fragrance of the Month which they reduce by 25%. There is also an outlet near me in Reddish - Broadstone Mill - which also features a Fragrance of the Month but otherwise the prices are the same as everywhere else!

I ordered a preview set of tarts from Yankeedoodle of the new Autumn fragrances and was a bit underwhelmed. When I opened the bag there was just one smell that I could detect which was the Mackintosh Spice that overwhelmed everything else. So far, I've burnt the Almond Cookie which is lovely and at the mo am burning Farmers Market which is a lovely fruity/spicy smell. Have a feeling that all the rest are going to be fruity/spicy smells as well though!

I quite like the fruity smelling candles to be honest,I got an Xmas set the other day,I do like the cinnamon stick but the gingerbread one had a slightly curryish smell to it which I dont like so I think I will have to give it away as a gift! The other was home sweet home for the holidays,very festive,should imagine nice to burn on Xmas Eve!
I have never been to Boundary Mill so would like to go just for a peek,will do that nearer to Xmas though,at the moment I am not buying,trying to save up a bit,seem to have spent a lot recently and need to cut back!!
We live in Middleton,near Rochdale,Boundary Mill is only half an hour away so will def try it there,I find buying tarts the best way to try new smells without breaking the bank!

I do live up north - i'm in Stockport - and have been to Boundary mill. From memory I think they sell the tarts at less than £1. and they also have a Fragrance of the Month which they reduce by 25%. There is also an outlet near me in Reddish - Broadstone Mill - which also features a Fragrance of the Month but otherwise the prices are the same as everywhere else!

I ordered a preview set of tarts from Yankeedoodle of the new Autumn fragrances and was a bit underwhelmed. When I opened the bag there was just one smell that I could detect which was the Mackintosh Spice that overwhelmed everything else. So far, I've burnt the Almond Cookie which is lovely and at the mo am burning Farmers Market which is a lovely fruity/spicy smell. Have a feeling that all the rest are going to be fruity/spicy smells as well though!

I got the preview set of tarts and samplers from Yankeedoodle too and thought the same - they all smelled of cinamon - which I like but the rest of the family do not - except for the almond Cookie - which is lovely, want the big candle now. I like to get the sets of tarts they do as you can try a selection for a good price.

They have a Yankee Shop in the Outlet in Swindon Village which has some good deals - in case anyone is that way.

oooh Rosey I love cinnamon,it reminds me of all things festive
a few years ago I bought a friend a shade and cinnamon candle for Xmas and she said she loved it,I went to see her and she was burning it and you could smell it everywhere!!
I have a couple under the bed and I am saving them,and a wee tart warmer too which I can put in the hall

hey, you don't think we might actually be getting a selection of halloween candles do you?
the tsv would be coming at the right time, wouldn't it? :devil:

well i have searched high and low and i can not find any clues to this tsv whatsoever! :flower:

i just hope that the old faithfuls, i.e. scw or sazza can come up with the goods. . . please :angel:

Latest posts

Back